Y/N's BIO

- Hiii! HIIII!~ Hello to all you that decided to pick up this weird story and check it out!~

- I'm so glad you decided to watch this silly little witch twink (This is a joke btw) dance around for your entertainment and my joy! I'm just so glad you'r-

"OH MY GOD! CAN YOU STOP ALREADY!?"

*RECORD SCREECH!*

- Y/N!? WHAT THE HELL-!? WHA... HOW ARE YOU HER-

"DOESN'T FUCKIN' MATTER!! FIRST OF ALL, Please start this chapter already, I'm getting bored... And second of all, WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TWINK!?"

- You, fucker! Let me introduce myself before you make this chapter longer than it needs to be!

"... You got, like... A few more minutes... Then we can get this over with!"

- THANK YOU~!!! LOVE YOU~

"Don't push your luck, stupid!"

- Aaaanyways~ As I was saying! I'm glad you're here! Hope you don't mind my weird schedule as well as the weird way I write the story. I'll be improving as time goes on, so expect me to go back and fix issues I find in later chapters!

- Anywho, with much love... Let's get started, shall we~?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name: Y/N L/N (or Starrs)

Age: 21 (Assumed to be younger do to height)

Height: 5'4 (162.5 cm)

Appearance: A large white cloak that covers most of his body excluding his lower legs and shoes, held together by a pair of pins. An oversized witch hat that covers his face half the time with a black eyepatch over his left eye. Wild, unkept hair with a black gradient in the back.

Likes: Sweets, Candy apples, His cloak, Silence, Books, Charlie, Moxie, Millie, Peppermint tea, Scarfs, Knitting, Ice cream, Smoking, Hazbin Hotel staff, I

Likes: Sweets, Candy apples, His cloak, Silence, Books, Charlie, Moxie, Millie, Peppermint tea, Scarfs, Knitting, Ice cream, Smoking, Hazbin Hotel staff, I.M.P. members, Stolas, Octavia, Taking care of friends and Warm drinks.

Dislikes: Being stared at, Being physically exposed, Being touched without permission, Alcohol, Needles, Doctors, Loud noises, "Stars", Exorcists, Bitter coffee, Adam, Alastor's "Curious" grin, and... The sickening, overwhelming smell of sugar/burning caramel...

Habits:
- Whenever he's flustered, Y/N will pull his hat down over his face. If he doesn't have his hat, he'll pull his hair down.

- Whenever he's caught by surprise, he lets out a sound akin to a "Nya" or "Nyouch" out of instinct... Do not bother him about this, he will bite you!

- Y/N has very odd ideas of self value and a very low self esteem. Because of that, he's almost constantly on edge around others that compliment him, not sure if they're being honest or just trying to butter him up. (He was pretty much neglected growing up...)

- Despite not liking surprise hugs or anything of the sort, Y/N is very touch starved and craves for someone to hold his hand... But, he also doesn't want people to see his bare body for personal reasons.

- Y/N can't swim... As embarrassing as that sounds, he makes up for it with the ability to sail small boats very well!

- Y/N Is very emotional and prone to anger and, occasionally, begins radiating an aura made of black and red energy... If that happens, expect him to bite you... HARD!

- Y/N has an affinity for cute things like plushies and occasionally knits plushies of close friends to hug whenever he's alone... Cuz he's too much of a coward to tell someone he wants a hug- (*WHACK!!* AN-OW!)

Additional info:

- Y/N Loves coffee and tea... He just hates them overly sweet or straight bitter. It makes him feel sick and wanna throw up.

- Y/N is very dependent on those he's grown to love and constantly fears inconveniencing them or bothering them in any way... He does like being around them to calm down from a panic attack, though.

- Alastor and Y/N have a weekly tea meeting to discuss various things from "Who Y/N would feel comfortable being around" to "Who Alastor would kill out of annoyance"... They get carried away very easily.

- When Y/N first met Charlie and the other Hazbin Hotel staff, everyone assumed Y/N was 15... When he corrected them, they all felt pretty surprised and stupid for not asking sooner.

- Y/N was studying philosophy, psychology, and journalism when he was alive... He's very smart, but he struggles to speak and read people like an open book out of nervousness and anxiety.

Extras:

- Y/N doesn't like stargazing as much as he did as a kid...

- Y/N has a concerning amount of skin covered at almost all times... Even on hot summer days!

- Due to his apperance, Y/N is jokingly called "Witch" by those closest to him... And sinners also call him Witch for another reason... One more VIOLENT~!

- Y/N is as light as a plush despite his enormous appetite... Like, he's physically as light as a pillow!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- I hope you enjoyed learning about our precious bean of a MC! Now, have fun watching his life alongside him sweeties~!

- I'll be waiting~

With love,
Bookie (Da Book Witch)