02

ariana pov:

i am sat in cha cha's waiting for grace to come back with yet another strawberry milkshake, someone needs to stop me im addicted. grace comes and sits opposite me and i notice kenzie walk in talking on the phone, all of a sudden winnie comes storming in and i look at grace signalling for her to look over at them, "kenzie finally, i want auditions!" winnie demands and kenzie looks confused, "i believe that transparency is key in situations like this, and dc to dc i believe that dance captains should never ever have secrets" winnie says, "dc to dc?" kenzie questions "whatever." winnie says as kenzie stutters "okay lets go talk to nick about it." kenzie says, and i look at grace whos smirking. "great, im right behind ya." winnie says running off with kenzie trailing behind her. "telling winnie dance captains should never keep secrets, genius gracie" i say, i mean i kind of feel bad for winnie she was really sweet but i couldn't say that, "you're the genius transparency is key?" grace says, we notice some a troupers coming in, "time to mess with some a troupers." grace says, i give her an uneasy look "don't you think we have done enough today?" i say and she shoots me a glare, "remember, you are making them pay for what they did to presley." she says and i give her a sad nod, i just want my sister back i miss seeing her every day, so if this is going to get my sister back living with me then i guess i'll do it, "come on then" grace says grabbing my hand as we stand up looking at me waiting for me to speak, "did you hear the news?" i say as we walk to put our glasses away "i know i don't know what kenzie is thinking" grace says, "like they just won nationals." i say back, "i know you'd think she'd believe in her team" grace says, "yeah" i nod, "a troupe auditions already." "they must be really worried about their chances" i say looking back giving them an almost sympathetic look. i overhear someone from the team say "did she just say what i think she said?" as we walk out the door, as soon as we get out the room i look down as i'm filled with guilt, grace takes note of this and lifts my chin up, "just think about your sister, this is all for her." she says and then pecks my lips, then we continue walking to go get our dance bags, "do you want to come over?" grace asks me as we get our stuff, "uh yeah sure, let me text my mom." i say grabbing my phone and texting my mom.

me
hi mom, can i stay at grace's tonight?

mom🤍
of course you can honey! tell her i said hi

me
thanks mom 🤍

"she said i can, she also said hi" i say laughing at the last part, "yay!" grace says kissing me on the cheek, "are we ready to go" she says and i nod as we walk out to her car and get in. "we are gonna stop off to get snacks okay?" she says as she starts the car, "okay babe." i say smiling, im glad shes calmed down now, i connect my phone to the aux and press play on mine and grace's playlist. she drives to the nearest gas station and parks up, "ill go get our snacks, what do you want?" i say as i get my wallet out, "erm can you get sour patch kids please babe." she says, "of course, anything else?" i say and she shakes her head. "okay ill be back in a sec." i say as i get out and walk over to the store.

grace pov:

ari shuts the door and i watch as she walks to the store, suddenly i see her phone light up, so i check on her phone and see a message from olive.

olive.
hey ariiiii

me
hi?

olive.
how are you? how's everything with grace?

is she being serious, why is she trying to message my girlfriend, like honestly get a life, i look to see if ariana is out of the store yet and shes not so i message olive back.

me
never fucking message me again.
like ever.

i click onto her contact and press the block button, i don't need ariana getting distracted by other girls and olive is clearly interested in her, the only person ari should be thinking about is me right now.
i look up to see ari leave the store so i quickly put her phone down. she opens the door and gets in "i got you normal and watermelon sour patch kids, then i got us a gatorade each and then i got some popcorn" she says with a big grin on her face, i look at her blankly "great." i say dryly. she looks at me sympathetically "baby whats up?" she says, "nothing, put your seatbelt on." i say turning on the engine.

ariana pov:

i don't know what happened with grace, but shes in a mood again, maybe i didn't get her the right snacks or something, maybe its my fault. the drive consists of a dead silence. when we get to her house she runs up to her room, me following behind her, she sits on her bed with a look on her face, "seriously gracie, whats wrong?" i say looking down at her sat on her bed, "i'm the only one, right, you only want to be with me." she says looking down, i grab hold of both of her hands, "grace, i love you and only you, i promise" i say squeezing her hands slightly, she nods and i drag her off her bed, "right we are gonna get changed, and then we are going to watch any movie of your choice, sound good?" i say smiling at her.  "okay." she says looking up at me before going over to her drawers and getting out a hoodie and a pair of shorts, and passing them to me "thank you g" i say before getting changed and then getting into her bed, grabbing the tv remote. i look over at grace as she walks over to her bed, i open my arms signalling for her to get in, "fine" she says slightly smiling, and she gets into her bed leaning her head on my chest hesitantly. "what do u wanna watch?" i say, "umm high school musical 2" she says, its her favourite. "i had a feeling you were gonna say that" i say giggling slightly, searching for the movie. "mhm" she says as she leans further into me. i press play and kiss her head "i love you" i say, "i love you too" she mumbles and i begin to drift of to sleep.

authors note
not me doing 2 chapters in one day im slaying tbh,
poor olive man i feel so bad for her  #justiceforolive
anyway hope u enjoyed this chapter!