4

Since telling Opie I am pregnant with his baby. we had moved in together, gotten engaged and we would soon marry.

Opie has been doing everything he can to be there with me for the appointments. help me in any way or form he can. which I have shown him time and time again how grateful I am he is wanting and is willing to be hands on to help me with this pregnancy.

Now here I am newly married and sitting in the doctor's office with Opie about to find out if we are carrying Kenley or Axton.

"Which one  are you hoping you're carrying?" Opie asked

"to be honest I think it's both" I tell him

"Really?" he asked

"yeah I mean it feels as though there is more than one moving around in my stomach," I tell him before taking his hand and placing one hand on one part of my belly and his other on a different part of my belly so he could feel what I was meaning.

"wow. I haven't noticed that" he says as he felt what I was meaning.

"Mrs.Winston" the tech called

we both got up and headed to the back to see if I was just carrying one baby or two.

when we got into the room the Tech talked about what all was gonna happen and asked some questions to see how things were going.

When Opie and I walked out of the office having learned I am carrying both Axton and Kenley.

"are you happy that you are a dad of twin boys?" I asked

"I am very happy. heck if I was a dad two girls I'd be happy" he says as he opened the truck door and helped me in before he gave me a kiss then closed the door while I fastened my seatbelt.