The Cats Casino

It was a normal day in the studio for Angel, he would wake up insanely early, feed his baby pig Nugs, get a shower, blow-dry his hair and his chest fluff and put product in it, get out his makeup kit and cover any burses, cuts, and etc., practice his fake smile in the mirror making sure its good enough for his boss, check his phone to see what he was doing that day, say goodbye to Nugs and then head out the door with a fake smile to see Val and start filming. From the sound of it, it doesn't seem so bad and sure from the outside it looks fine at least to Angel but we all know that when you play the game of the 'doll house' it always has its secrets. "ANGEL COME HERE NOW" Valintino yelled for the porn star who had just finished a set, Angel came running as fast as he could to Val cause he knew if he didn't his punishment would be worse "Yes Daddy~" Angel says secretly disguted by the way he sounds he stands a few feet away form his boss looking up at him with his hands clasped "WHEN I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING SUCK DICKS, DO YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT I MEANT" Val says holding out the video tape of Angel almost gaging on a dick of one of his clients "No Valintino" Angel says with his head down waiting to get beat "LOOK AT ME WHEN IM SPEAKI..." Val grumbled get interrupted by his phone ringing and puts his finger up at Angel telling him to stay put and wonders into the other room. Angel wishes he could yell and scream interrupting the phone call to hopefully get help but he knew he would get a worse beating if he did that fuck maybe even a second death, He can hear Val chatting about some overlord who just recently beat another overlord in a gamble or something he couldn't get all of the information because as soon as he was going to get closer Val had hung up the phone. Valintino started to walk back over Angel quickly got himself together hoping to please his boss, Valintino chuckled a bit "you lucky brat, you just got a free pass out of this beating be ready to go in five minutes and wear something sexy" Val says leaving the room leaving Angel confused. He had no time to think and put on a different outfit he decided to wear a slim red dress with a v neck reveling his chest fluff with sleeves that don't attach to the dress reveling his shoulders, the dress went down to his normal black boots, he put on a black choker and some black gloves and made sure to say hi and bye to his hell pig before he left.

~Later That Day~

Valintino and Angel walk into this huge casino Val's hand on Angels waist griping a bit to tight for comfort, the Casino was filled to the brim with slot machines, poker tables everywhere, A lot of people playing poker games, and also a lot of people at the huge open bar 'This place is huge' Angel thought a bit distracted by the view but continues walking eyes facing forward, Angel is taken to a privet room with a lot less people guards on watch at the door, Val opens the door and Angel git hit with the smell of Wiskey, cigars, and a smell of spice. The room has a dealer, a poker table, Two very nice red velvet couches with a dark brown wooden table in the middle, and a few lamps and lights hanging form the ceiling. On one of the couches sits a cat demon he has a nice white button up, a golden bow tie, golden shirt cuffs, a cane with a big dice on top of it as the handle, and black pants with golden lined pockets, there was also a mini bar in the room witch Angel had an eye on hoping Val would let him get a drink "Ah Valintino just in time" the cat demon said getting up to greet Val and shook his hand and both sat down "Before we get started would you care for a drink" the cat demon went over to the mini bar "Two coconut martinis" Val replied Angel hoped one of them was for him. The cat demon mixed up the drinks Angel eyeing the way he made the drink to see if he would drug them but to his surprise the cat demon didn't, the cat demon brought them over with a tray Val took one and Angel took the other after Val squeezed his waist a bit Angel had forgotten Val's hand was on his waist but was relived to get a drink even if coconut wasn't his cup of tea, Angel took a sip of the drink not wanting to seem to eager because he know Val wouldn't like that. The cat demon sat down with a bottle of whisky in his hand took a swing "So Val you said you would like one of my casinos to help your porn industry is that correct" The cat demon said witch made Angel chuckle a bit hearing how straight forward he was luckily Val didn't hear him "Yes that is correct" Val replied, Angel has always found the whole 'serious' business meeting a bit funny and he was trying not to laugh "You see my casinos don't really do that but ill make you a deal" the cat demon said angel took another sip of his drink in-between the pause of the cat demons speaking "lets gamble" the cat said walking to the poker table the dealer immediately set up a game "if you win you will get one of my casinos to do whatever porn shenanigan's you want" the cat demon said sitting down Angel almost chuckled at the word 'shenanigan's' cause he always found it a funny word "And if you lose I get your best porn actors soul assuming you own all of there souls" the cat demon said Val look intrigued however Angel didn't he knew that he was the best actor that Val had he also now knew that the cat demon standing in front of him was a overlord and not just any overlord, justifying his appearance he now realized who he and Val where walking over too he was the Gambling Overlord one of the most powerful overlords in hell.