Chapter- afraid

Johnnie pov

I heard the doorbell ring, and I had just finished getting ready, I took a deep breath, but why?

I mean, it's just tara, larray, and the triplets.. oh and sam and colby, now I know why I was  scared, I've never met them, but jake said they're nice?

I hope they are. 

I hope..

Sam pov

I ring the doorbell, and jake opens the door. We say all say hi to each other and then colby asks, "So where is johnnie?"In his room, JOHNNIE, THERE HERE!" jake yells, and a skinny pale guy with long black hair covering some of his face, he had on black skinny jeans and a nirvana shirt on, with a black jacket over it he ran down the stairs.

"Hey, johnnie, right?" I ask

"Yeah and ur colby? No, ur sam, right?" he asks.

"I'm colby, that's sam. " Colby said,

"Right, well, nice to meet you.. sorry, I suck at this, " he said. colby chuckled a little.

johnnie pov

For once, jake was right

they were nice

but I felt stupid that I mixed them up.  After meeting, We all went into the living room when the doorbell rang again. This time, it was the triplets and larray,

"Where'd u get the mustache from?" Colby asked because larray had one,

"i- shut up, " he said, and I laughed a little.

~time skip to when everyone was there bc I'm lazy:)~

3rd person pov

After the group all went back to jake and Johnnie's house, they did a few tik toks, and then everyone jake was talking to sam and colby about everyone moving in, and it could be like the "trap house 2.0" and they agreed that it would be cool. So they announced it to everyone.

"Ok, so guys, me, sam and colby, were think of something and it is totally ok of you don't want to do this but, what if all of u guys moved in with me and johnnie?" jake said to everyone there, and they looked at each other and said yes, but the only person who didn't talk was.... johnnie, he was just looking down at the floor.