3.

???: You become shocked ha.

Y/n:J~jeonguk w~what a~are y~you d~doing h~here Mr

Y/n:J~jeonguk w~what a~are y~you d~doing h~here Mr.jeon.

Jeonguk: oh you get it it's me not jungkook well done.

Y/n: b~because y~you h~have m~mole on y~your n~neck so I~i g~get it and also with your suit.

Jeonguk: well I'm the one who should ask what are you doing here.

Jeonguk ask coldly with raising her brows.y/n gulp. 

Y/n: I~i do job h~here part t~time j~job.

Jeonguk: will you stop suffering and why you have to do job after marriage.

Ummm~I~i~um~i wanted to do that so I'm doing that job after marriage also.

In mind:"I can't tell that mrs.Lee said not to quit my job and give her my money what I get from my job."

Y/n said in mind.

Jeonguk: I see your doing job and not told me or hyung may I know why.

Jeonguk ask coldly with deep voice.y/n gulp and thinking to tell something but someone call her.

???: y/n see more new customer coming attend them.

Y/n: Ok I get it mrs.choi I will take care take a sit mr.jeon I will take your order.

Y/n said confidently but she is so much sceard inside jeonguk sit with her partner with whom he come here for a meeting after taking order y/n come to other customer to get there order.

Y/n: Sir may I know your order.

Boy: you.

Y/n: what I didn't hear you sir say it again.

Boy: YOU know you listen.

Y/n: excuse me.

Boy: what if I order you instead.

The boy said smirk and clicking her lips jeonguk also listen his he get so much angry and about to give punch to that man but get shocked after y/n sassy reply.

Y/n: excuse me sir give me your order or door in that way you may leave instead.

Boy: what if I will not what will you do.

Y/n Chuckle and look at her with smile.

y/n: we have our way sir just wanted to correct you I think you get in wrong place sir but it's ok our guard will leave you at right place guard.

Y/n said guard come and take her with them
y/n boss come to her and ask if she is ok she said she is ok and both giggle.

Msr.choi: They think we don't have guard's I know that situation will come now or in future.

Her boss said she nod and come with jeonguk order.

Y/n: Your order sir if you want something else you can call me have good meal.