PART XVIII

{Super sorry if I'm inaccurate on them being drunk, I've never been drunk before so I wouldn't know. Okay yeah last chapter was bad, sorry. DISCLAIMER: so mike does try to do things to Cam while she's drunk, but he doesn't, nothing happens, there's just like hints of it. The worst it gets is his hands on her waist, both standing and walking. }

"I told you not to look!" Tyler hissed. I chuckled.

"I have a plan," I told her, getting up with a wobble. She stood up effortlessly. "How often does she drink?"

"Me?" Tyler asked, stepping next to me.

Oh my god, did I say that out loud?

I ran up to Mike and Ivy, tapping on Mike's shoulder. He pulled off of Ivy, and Ivy's eyes fell on me. 

"Hey," he said to me, standing up and wiping his lips.

I hugged him and waved Tyler away. She obeyed, walking away and watching from afar. 

"Hiii," I said to him, smiling. His eyes drifted to my chest, which made me feel really gross.

"Are you drunk, Cami?" he asked, almost smiling. 

"What!? No! That's cray cray," I told him, hitting his muscular shoulder. I felt a little dizzy, but it went away. Then it came back, then it went away. Oh, back again. Dizzy. Gone. Wait, no, dizzy again. "I'm feeling kinda dizzy."

"You should lay down," Mike told me, his eyes trailing my curves. Ivy was nowhere in sight. Strange. "Let's get you to a bed to rest."

"How will anyone know where I am?" I whined as we started walking through the crowd.

"I'll, uh," his eyes drifted to the right, "let them know." That's body language for something important. Oh, shit, for what? It's negative, I think. Why can't I remember this? My memory is so fuzzy. Think, Cam, think! "Cami, are you listening?" He asked, his hand landing on my waist. Why was he putting his hand on my waist.

"Why are you touching me like this?" I asked, my words long and exaggerated.

"I always do."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do, you must not be remembering correctly."

"Huh. Strangeee." We finally made it up the stairs, his hand held me tighter.

"Have you always been this curvy?" he asked me. That's a weird question. Is it? I'm not sure. 

"Yes?" He put his hand on a doorknob, then met my eyes. I usually get butterflies when he looks at me like this, but I wasn't feeling anything. So weird.

"How drunk are you?" he asked me, his eyes searching mine for any type of answer. "Like, what did you have to drink?" I thought back. It was hard to remember.

"One  piña colada and two weird brown red colored shots," I told him slowly. 

"Drunk enough," he muttered, smirking. He opened the door quickly. Chris and Matt? What are they doing in here? They did not look happy. Chris' eyes flew to me, then to Mike, then to Mike's hand on my waist. Chris shoved Matt and ran to me. I smiled at him.

"Heyyyy!" I yelled to Chris. Mike's hand fell off of my waist.

"She's drunk," Chris noted sternly, "what the fuck are you doing, Mike!?" Chris yelled to him, looking even more angry than before. Mike put his hands up and chuckled.

"Chill, man-" Mike began.

"Shut the hell up!" Chris ordered, dragging me behind him. I giggled. "What the fuck were you doing?"