Chapter 5

After a few days outside was snowing and cold outside I was getting dress for the day before walking down the stairs, I grabbed an apple before walking outside only in time to see Bella fall over again this time Charlie walked over to her and help her up "you ok" I said walking up to her who nodded. "I'm fine" she said as I nodded "be careful on your way to school girls that why I changed your tires" he said "oh thanks" Bella said as Charlie walked over to his police car, "oh I will be home late" he said "oh why" Bella asked him "animal attack" he said "oh" Bella said "this isn't Phoenix anymore" Charlie said. "I know" Bella said "be safe" Bella said as he nodded "I will look after each other" he said as we nodded "we will" we both said at the same time, We hop into the truck as Bella turned on the truck before leaving the driveway and driving down the street to our high school.

After we got to school "I will get out a little later then 3" I said as we got out of the truck and walked to the side of the side it was facing the Cullen's, "Alright do I need to ask why" she said as I shake my head "I promise to help the new group again" I said as she nodded "school doesn't start soon so we will stay here and read or something" she said as I nodded "sure" I said. After about a few minutes a black Van pulled into the parking lot I looked away from a few seconds only to hear our names get called, I looked up only in times for someone to stop the van and looked at me "please be careful my queen" the person said before disappear I looked to my side to see Edward jumping over the truck.

Not long after Edward left I feel myself blackout after what feel like hours I find myself awaking up in a hospital, I felt dizzy as I sit up from the bed I rubbed my forehead "Lue" I heard someone call my name from next to me. I turned my head to see Bella sitting up get check out as the boy who was driving the Van was getting his head looked at, "you shouldn't sit up yet" Bella said as I rubbed my head "I'm alright" I said "are you sure you did hit your head on the ground" Bella said. "I hit my head" I asked as she nodded just then Charlie ran into the room "you girls alright" he asked us "we are fine just shocked" Bella said as the dizziness finally left me, just then a doctor walked into the room "I heard that the sheriff's girls are in" the doctor said "oh Dr. Cullen" Charlie said.

Just then the word girls of the sheriff stopped a thought in my mind 'why didn't Charlie say anything about that' I thought as the dr. Cullen checked up on Bella, Before moving on to me "Nothing bad everything looks good" he said "but to be safe I will like Lucinda to stay just for 2 nights" he said as Charlie nodded. "Well that's all for right now" Dr. Cullen said before walking out of the room "I will get you girls something to eat" Charlie said before turning around and walking to the door, "anything you girls wanna eat" he asked us "anything is fine dad" Bella said Charlie nodded before walking out of the room.

"How long was I asleep for" I asked Bella who was still by myself "all day so we kind of missed school" Bella said "really how" I asked Bella, "well today was a busy one for the hospital" she said as I nodded "Dad should be back soon" she said as I once again nodded. "So what happened after I blackout" I asked as she looked at me before looking away "well after you blackout everyone was around us asking me if I was ok and if you was alright after about a few minutes we was taking to the hospital" she said, "Before you wake up I was checked out two times then I was allowed to walk around and then I find Edward and asked him questions" she finished.

"what do you mean by that" I asked her "well I remember Edward being on the other side of the parking lot but he said he was standing next to me when he wasn't" Bella said, "that is weird" I said as she nodded her head "I'm going to keep trying to find out how he get to me so fast" she said. "Alright" I said as I heard the door opened I turned my head to see Charlie walking into the room "dad" Bella said as he walked up to us, "here is some food for you girls" he said as I grabbed the food from his hand "thank you" I said as he nodded.