Out With A Bang

Hi.

Good evening.

I'm just gonna say

I'm really fucking scared.

I'm also really sad.

I haven't been on this app all that long, but I've been here long enough to have made a nice little community and I love it so much.

I'm gonna miss it a lot.

I'm also gonna miss the comments! I had to go back and screenshot some personal favorites because damn you guys are funny.

I very well might cry if my stories get deleted because the sleepover is close to fourteen THOUSAND reads!

Oh my gosh!

I'd like to mention some humans that have really influenced and helped me.

Firstly, @CouxhPot4to. You were my first follower and the first person to consistently comment on my stories. You have no idea how much that motivated me. There were times where I swear, I was writing for you and yeah, it sounds cringey, but you made my first experiences with Wattpad wonderful and for that, I am eternally grateful.

pakofin  Ahh, Pako. You are a very pleasurable person. You write amazing stories and share amazing comments and thoughts and I really just like you a lot dude. I don't read fics very often, but all of yours that I've read (I think that's all but two sides (I'm getting to that)) have been absolute masterpieces. You were also someone I felt I was writing for at one point and your support and comments kept me going and even though they were completely unrelated, helped in my everyday life with self worth and confidence. I am extremely grateful that I've gotten to interact with you and I'm happy that I gained such a great friend.

@oddidy no fucking clue where you came from. You just spawned out of nowhere yesterday and started going absolutely RUTHLESS in my comments and I am one hundred percent here for it.

GhostJeorge_  I will never not find it funny how you and Pako race to be first on chapters. Also, I don't know if you remember, but you proposed. Sign on this comment to confirm the marriage.
(Thank you for your comments Pookie. They mean a lot.)

@helenreadingsmut I'm sorry, I can't read your user with a straight face. You're a really chill human being whom I always enjoy interacting with. Keep being a badass my darling.

@homelessboy721 ahem* we are also engaged.

@nuchiboroline and @luchimochasouth
Not going to lie
I thought you guys were the same person.
HEAR ME OUT-
You showed up at the same time and you both have demon slayer profile pictures.
That is my only proof.
Regardless, you both (or just you) are so much fun and I am very happy to have communicated with you.

@Ihaveno_dignity.
No words.
You're just fucking rad.

@ST4N_TH3_M4N
Another great person that I just like a whole lot. You're very encouraging and inspirational. Thank you.

@Fuclsurazz
Another user I get a good laugh out of reading.
You're fucking hilarious dude. Keep being a good person.

I'm not going to be able to remember every single person that did something for me on this app, but if you even so much as voted for one of my stories and never touched it again, I still thank you deeply.

I am going to miss waking up and reading your guises interpretations of what was going on in my stories. Yall brought me so much joy and I can't put into words how much you've done for me.

You never cared if I was cringey or if I was stupid.

(I mean, you read the sleepover, so obviously I have nothing to hide because HOLY FUCK THAT STORY IS SO CRINGEY)

You guys kept reading and I thank you so much.

I started Wattpad with the description of my first story being 'I decided to make a Wattpad account for shits and giggles' but honestly? It has be I'm so much more than that. I can't even express how much this has changed me. It has improved my work ethic, my self worth, my confidence, my relationships and so much more. I am so glad I got to have such a good experience with it, even if it had to be cut short.

But!

This is not the end.

I started a second account that I will be putting announcements on

ChA0s_LoRd_ThEsEcOnD

And I'm still working on getting an account on AO3 so I'll put my account name on there once I get it.

I am so happy I got to interact and share a little bit of my imagination with you all.

I started a few stories but I still have so many more that are yet to be told.

I'm not finished.

Not for a long time.

And I cannot express the thanks I have for you guys.

Thank you to the consistent commenters.

Thank you to the voters.

Thank you to my followers.

And thank you, to my friends.

I am so happy that I got to share this wonderful experience with all of you guys.

Thank you so much. I love you.

Go drink some water and touch some grass.

And for the last time

Have yourself a Merry Christmas.