𝟎𝟒

feb twenty-one '24

feb twenty-one '24

Just like every day of Valentina Keem's adult life, she woke up around 6:30 and got ready for her morning walk with her godmother. It was about a 5-minute drive to the park, where they'd meet up, walk, and talk. Seeing as they work together, they truly try to find time for what their relationship used to be—basically, mom and daughter.

Their mornings together often come to an end after about an hour and a half. Soon after they disconnect until practices later in the day, Tina goes back to her dorm, where she does her yoga, takes all her goodie vitamins, and most likely goes back to sleep.

As of lately, she's been getting more into social media, filming GRWMs for her TikTok or posting mini vlogs of her day, but since her fan base has grown in such a short amount of time, her fans encouraged her to make a YouTube channel.

As much as it would be out of character for her to admit it, she really did love recording her life. It added a more entertaining aspect to her plain lifestyle.

"Good morning, little people on the internet. Omg, I sound like an old person. Anyways, hey guys, I don't know why, but I like to refuse to make an introduction, so they will have to do.".

Valentino currently had her new Sony camera perched up on the window seal, with the curtain wide open for better lighting.

"Okay, so today I'm going to "vlog," or attempt to remember to pick up the camera throughout my day, which is a little complicated. But yeah, today I'm going to go restock my refrigerator, probably get some food with my girls, and then obviously work." She smiled as she spoke into the camera.

As if on cue, she heard footsteps of good-knows-who coming towards her down.

"Someone coming..." She turned her body away from the camera to look at the person standing at the door. That person is none other than Azzi Fudd.

"Oh, hey, I was just talking about you to the camera." Turning her body back, Azzi welcomed herself into her room. Picking up the camera to get a good shot of the two of them. In true Azzi fashion, she puckered her lips, which Tina followed closely behind.

"About what?" She asked, slinging her arm around V's shoulder.

"About getting food, I really want to try this Indian place in Stafford Springs." Even though the girls were talking to each other, they both stared into the camera as their conversation carried on.

"Yeah, just let me know what time we can be back for practice, and I'll ask who wants to go up there." She said, removing herself from V's body and now throwing herself onto her bed.

"Yeah, and I'm coming up there soon," Tina still said to the camera.

"Okay, guy, I'm going to get dressed and see y'all when I'm on my way to the store." She said this before turning the camera off and throwing herself beside Azzi on her bed. And just like they said, she started to get dressed.