4

-Y/n Pov-

Offender-slendy-

Slender-Bring the human forward, that we may test his worthiness.

I knew slender was gonna accept he taking a liking to me for a long time but couldn't really act on anything due to Offender getting to me first

Rui's eyes widened in alarm, and he shot me a panicked look.

R-T-test? What kind of test?

I offered him a reassuring smile, guiding him towards the dais.

Y-Hush, my dear. It will be over before you know it.

As we approached the circular platform, the Slenders began to chant in their ancient tongue, the runes on the walls glowing brighter with each passing moment.

Rui tensed beside me, his body trembling, but I held him firmly, unwilling to let him falter.

Suddenly, a piercing light erupted from the center of the dais, enveloping Rui in its radiant glow.

He cried out in pain, his fingers clawing at my arm, but I held him steady, my own eyes narrowing in concentration as I poured my own energy into the ritual.

The Slenders continued their chanting, their voices rising and falling in a haunting melody

I could feel the very fabric of the forest responding to their call. Tendrils of energy began to swirl around Rui, caressing his skin and sinking into his flesh

I knew that the Council was evaluating him, testing the depths of his compatibility.

Seeing if he had a slender inside

I focused my mind magic crafting a slender inside him that they could see

After what felt like an eternity, the light dimmed, and Rui slumped against me, his breath coming in ragged gasps.

The Slenders on the dais regarded us with a mixture of approval and reverence.

Slender-The slender is worthy

Slenderman declared, its voice echoing through the chamber.

Slender-He shall be marked as your companion, Y/n, bound to the forest for all eternity

I beamed, pulling Rui close holding his weakened body

Usual all M¡ddles and L¡ttles did the same after marking so i'm glad it's not suspicious

It is gonna take him a lot of time to recover

Y-You hear that, my dear? You're mine, now and forever.

I whispered

Rui stared up at me, his eyes wide and filled with a strange mix of fear and wonder.

And as the Slenders approached us, their tendrils reaching out to brand him with the mark of our union, I knew that my captive had finally, irrevocably, accepted his fate.

I am finally just like everyone else