Piano Room

Seheon Entered The Piano Room Or The Abandoned Piano Room That He Didn't Know It Was Abandoned,Seheon Was Playing The Piano Then Suddenly A Guy Went Towards Him And Gave Him A Warning That He Shouldn't Play Piano
Seheon Was Pissed A Little Bit And That Guy Suddenly Pinned Him On The Wall And Said "Are you leaving the piano room or i'm gonna punch you" With That Seheon Was Really Pissed And As The Guy Said He Left With An Angry Expression.

A Few Minutes Later The Guy And Seheon Met Again At The Cafeteria Seheon Saw The Guy Who Warn Him Earlier Was Being Bullied By One Of The Most Popular Campus Crush In Their School Even Though Seheon Was Angry To That Guy He Stand Up For Him,The Guy Was Safed Now He Thanked Seheon For Standing Up For Him He Apologized Too.

He Even Kneeled Infront Of Seheon But Seheon Told Him Not To Kneel Because He Accepts His Apology Starting From Now On They Became Friends And The Guy Became The Part Of Seheon's Circle Gang.

Seheon Hanged Out With The Guy Who Became His Friend His Name Is
Taeyi,Seheon Didn't Know That Taeyi Is His Childhood Bestfriend But They Don't Recognize Each Other Soon When Seheon Went To Read His Musical Notes He Saw His Family Picture With Taeyi.

Seheon Was Shocked To See Taeyi In Their Family Picture So He Asked His Brother Sejin,When Sejin Saw It He Immediately Warn His Brother Not To Ask Him.

Seheon Was Very Mad And Upset After That He Went Upstairs And Starts Thinking If Taeyi Is Really His Cousin He Stalked Taeyi's Social Media Account He Went Through His Instagram,Facebook,Youtube But He Saw Nothibg Until He Stalked His Twitter Account That Taeyi Have Given Him When They Exchanged Their Name Accounts.

He Read The Details One By One When He Finished Reading He Really Knew That Taeyi Is His Childhood Friend

-----------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THE PART 3 CAUSE I WAS BUSY WITH MY HOMEWORKS BUT THANK YOU FOR READING MY WATTPAD AU