ch: 2

⚠️Warning⚠️: Swearing, blood, talk of death

Disturbing:
🟨🟨🟧⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️ 20%

Enjoy, dear reader:

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It had been TWO weeks in the new house & Tommy was losing his shit!

Wtf, is that damn moving truck?!

Tommy gets up from his bed, standing up & slipping on his shoes before heading downstairs.

His cre giver was out for the entire day at work like she normally is, so Tommy was left alone at the house with no one and nothing to do.

He has barely been outside this past two weeks, so he decides to go for a walk. Surely, nothing bad could happen, right?

Tommy walks out his front door to see the rest of his neighhood, but there really wast anyone outside right then.

He walks out his gate and just wanders around his neighborhood, looking at the houses and the different cats that were outside.

*falls*

Yup... Tommy fell

As Tommy was getting up angrily and picking up his thankfully not cracked phone, he noticed a basketball near his feet.

He looked up to see a kid around 9-11 running towards him, Tommy put two and two together and picked up the ball.

"This yours?"

Tommy asked as the kid stopped running and stood catching his breath.

"Yea- hey, you're that new kid! The one who just moved in down the block? "

The kid asks, awhile Tommy hands him his ball.

"Yeah, me and my caregiver did. Why?"

"Oh, I just haven't seen you out of your house yet, nor has anyone else. A few met your caregiver, but no one has met or seen you."

The kid said as Tommy looked at his phone and then back at him.

Tommy didn't wanna carry this conversation on, so he made an excuse.

"Hey..um m-my...cat umm- yea."

Tommy said, slowly backing away. The kid gave him a weird look.

"HEY TOMMY! WAIT! IF YOU FIND A YELLOW PIECE OF PAPER WITH ODD WRITING THROW IT OUT!"

The kid yelled tommy...froze...what did he just say...?

Tommy turned around to ask why, but the kid was gone? How? Tommy isn't sure.

Tommy found a yellow piece of paper...twice. Tommy felt uneasy and uncomfortable, so he began to go back home.

On the way, everything seemed so loud the crows crowing, wind messing with the bushes and trees, crunching leaves under his foot.

He couldn't take it before he knew it he was on the floor, coughing up blood and flower petals. The petals are covered in clumps of blood.

What fun. Right?

When Tommy finally gets home, he goes to his restroom and grabs his meds before taking them.

Of course, though, he has to wait at least 1 hour to two. Why would his life-saving medicine work immediately??? He only needs it to LIVE.

No one pov:
Tomm still feels horrible, so he decides to nap that way . By the time he wakes up, his medic would have kicked in.

As Tommy is dressing on to something more comfortable for bed, he starts to hear something strange coming from in the forest somewhere....singing??? No, why would someone be in the forest singing?

Tommy thinks it's weird and creepy but tries to think nothing of it but does decide to close his window - not lock it, just close it.

Before limping to his bed and trying to go to sleep.

Little does he know that they have taken an interest in him since day 1.