CHAPTER 3

James and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. I was lying down on his lap, almost about to asleep when James started speaking "do you wanna go out?" I quickly sat up "huh," I looked at him confused. "Do you wanna go out?" he said it again, "as in a..." "a date,." I looked at him shocked. A date? He wants to go on a date with me. WHAT!! He chuckled when he saw my expression.

"So what do you think?" he smirked already knowing my answer. "Oh, umm uh yeah sure," I put my head back down blushing like crazy.

I HAVE A DATE WITH THIS MAN, OH MY DAY'S.

"Wait... when?" I asked wondering when I'd need to panic about an outfit. "Tomorrow night," "but I have work." I looked at him sadly. "Yeah, so? Jacob's an ass and one night of not going to work will be fine" he looked and smiled, "Yeah, yeah, cool, cool, but I don't want him to yell at me," I said looking down at my lap.

He reached out and grabbed my chin lifting it so I was looking at him "he's not going to yell at you ever again and if he does, I'm going to... Injure him to a drastic point," I laughed "you can say kill him, I know I want to, and maybe your right I haven't taken a night off since I started," he chuckled "okay its date," I giggled "it's a date, okay imma go shower," I got up and walked to the bathroom I washed my hair and got out.

I left the bathroom in a towel, walking past the lounge room I heard James's footsteps coming my way.

"Princess, you look beautiful but the dates tomorrow," this idiot says some random things. I laughed "someone should teach you some lesson on how to compliment a girl without sounding cheesy," I kept walking, he grabbed my waist pulling back to him once he had a better grip, he gently pushed me into the wall.

Woah.

"Cheesy, says the one who agreed to go on a date with said cheese ball," "well I like cheese balls clearly," I giggled "you'll like my cheese balls," he smirked. WHAT?! I slapped his stomach muttering a dingus before walking away. His stomach was a damn rock, holy shit.

I walked into my room and closed the door to get changed into pj's. I walked to the door in my oversized t-shirt and cloud pajama shorts, when I opened the door, I almost screamed, James was standing there doing the hot ass door frame lean. Holy shit this man feels like he is right out of one of my books.

"Fucking banana, you scared me" I held my hand to my chest faking fear... for the most part. "Fucking... banana?" He looked quizzically at me. "Shut up,"

"Yes ma'am," he said putting his hands up in surrender, "weirdo," I raise an eyebrow before walking to the kitchen, "what do you want for dinner?" I ask, "hmm, whatever you want", "but I don't know what I want," I respond sitting on the kitchen counter, he comes and stands in front of me while placing his hands on my waist, "alright miss indecisive, how about some noodles?" he asks, "can you even cook noodles?" I asked, "If I can cook eggs and bacon then I can cook anything" he smirks, "oh don't get too cocky" I cross my arms, "well-" before he responds Alex and Liam walk in.

"Woah, did we interrupt something?" Alex asks, I clear my throat hoping of the counter, "nope," I take out the instant noodles and boil some water. I turn around and see the three idiots giving each other looks, as if they are talking with their eyes.

"Anyway, I have a date tomorrow nigh,t" Alex says, "What?! With who?" James asks, "I have been asking the same thing, but he won't tell me," Liam rolls his eyes sitting on the couch in the living room, "guys drop it I'm not talking," I wasn't that surprised honestly, I mean he good looking, tall, and nice.

Not as good as James who looks like a fucking model. I continued cooking dinner for the four of us instead of just me and James. I was looking through the fridge for some eggs to put with the noodles, but I was shocked there was barely anything in there. They have been here for two days and eaten all the food in the house. Fuck that means I gotta go grocery shopping I hate doing it cause some ass hole that's seen one of my shows is always there, I swear.