Study Date $ || G!P 🔞

FREEN'S POV

I'm Freen a 19 year old college student, I have a biggest crush on that one girl in my classroom and her name is Rebecca, she's so hot that all of the boys in my classroom started to flirt with her.

||

One day, it was a week before exams.

Our prof told us to study by pair and she wi be grouping us by pair. And yes I'm lucky to have Rebecca as my pair.

The time our prof told me and Rebecca would be pairs for studying, all the boys we're upset. While me just staring at Rebecca cause she was hot everyday.

We have 3 days to study and I will be staying for 3 days in her condo.

||

1st day was good, 2nd day was getting hot, and about the 3rd day...

||

3rd day.

It's was night, 7:45 pm.

Me and Rebecca were done eating and went to her study room to study again, we have 4 hours of rest and 5 hours of studying, well yea.

While studying I was infront of Rebecca writing, and she was reading a 400 paged PGC book. When she was focusing on the book I started to stare at her, her hair was long shiny brown, her eyes were shining, her nose was milky red that was making her cute, and her lips god damn...

While staring at her for 5 mins she noticed and looked at me too, we made eye contact.

"You okay freen?" Rebecca asked

"Ah yeah" I responded

"Why are you blushing?" She followed

"Hah? What?" I followed

Rebecca put down the 400 paged book down and stood up to approach me. She sat at the table beside my arm and held it.

"Uhh" I said

"Look at that handsome face blushing" Rebecca said and gives me a mirror.

When she said that, my face went so red.

She said something that made my heart beat fast and shocked.

"Wanna fuck?" Rebecca asked seductively

"Wha- what?" I stuttered

"You heard me didn't you?" She followed

"I'm a virgin-" I followed

"Me too, I also heard you really like me" Rebecca

"Well yeah, but.." I stopped

"Shh, I know what's next to the but I don't like someone else, honestly I like you more" Rebecca

"Really?" I

"Yes really" Rebecca

"Now do you wanna fuck your new gf" She followed

"Gf?" I

"Since we like each other, can we be together?" Rebecca

"Are you sure.." I

"Yes" Rebecca in a serious tone

"Okay then" I

"Now you wanna fuck?" Rebecca

I stood up and worn my glasses and put my hands inside the pockets of my short then looked at my dream gf.

I signed.

Rebecca stood up infront of me and held my nape to reach my lips for a kiss, damn she was my first kiss and her lips were so soft and smooth.

||