About Deep Dark Danger

Okay, Just some Facts and all that about Him- IT (Yes, It doesn't have a Gender even Though Masky IS Male)

1-It's "Blind" but not really, Because It has An angler fish-like Light Thingy on his head that, Whatever Touches It, Will send Heat Radiation Warnings to Deep Dark Danger, Making it easier for It to Localize them, It also has some Fish Gills (Masky's Colour Marks Became those Gills) And They also Work as Ears, So It has a literally perfect Hearing. It's also Surprisingly Fast, It can Easily Run Or swim 100 Kilometres If needed to catch It's prey

2-It Has Other Sea Animals ADN inside It's body, Which, Once It kills or hurts Someone enough, It can Use a Special bite that Sends a Specific Sea Animal ADN inside that Victim's Body, That, In the end, Will end Up becoming a Mixed abomination Between Object and The Sea Animal that They got Injected. (Example: Paint Bucket Gets bitten with Jellyfish ADN, He becomes a Half-Object, Half-Jellyfish Abomination)

3-It Can Survive BOTH in Land AND in Water... And also Kinda In the Air-

4-He's ALOT, and I TRULY mean ALOT, Stronger than The TRUE, Normal Masky, Because Masky Usually Contains his strength, But Since Deep Dark Danger's Basically a Wild Beast and a Heartless Monster, It Will use ALL his Power without caring, ONLY if It's needed to Kill It's prey Though.

5-He can also Use other Sea Animals ADN in his Own body To Become Stronger, Faster, Smarter and even Deadlier if needed OR angered.

(So yeah, If you find It and You're near It, You're Probably gonna die on less than  one mere Nanosecond-)