Chapter 5

Fang's pov

"ugh my head" I complained while I sat up on the couch as I placed my hand on it. Then I was faced with the emo boy. I just stayed there looking.

I stared at him but I eventually understood what I was doing, so I got up. I made me some coffee and opened the windows where the light bursted in.

"get up" I said from the kitchen.

He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them while he yawned. I touched his forehead "Wha-" he hadn't woken up yet.

"how is my sleeping beauty feeling? Does your head hurts" he looked ne in the eyes, as thought he had been asking me whether all of this was real.

"I'm fine -" he pushed my hand away lightly touching me.

I leaned forward and he closed his eyes "so you really have a crush on me, huh?" he pulled back "you really thought I was going to kiss you?" I laughed "silly boy, you never learn"

He got up "Fuck you" he held his middle finger on the air and exited the door. I got a strange feeling and my smile faded instantly. Was it regret? There is no way so I wiped it off.

Later that evening while I was casually watching TV, I got a phone call. An unknown number was written on the screen. I picked it up not thinking much of it.

"Playing with people is insane, but either way you won't listen to me. So I will atleast give you this piece of advice. Stay. Away. From. Him." i heard Colette saying across the line.

Before I could react or reply she hang up "wow that was harsh!"

Time was passing slowly and not even a second that he left my mind. What's wrong with me?

Sure I like playing wirh people, it's fun to break their hearts. But his... Oh fuck I can't. And for the first time, I feel guilty.

I want to retrieve, I want him back. But I can't let him know, it hurts my ego, my reputation. I can't get soft, I have been trying so hard to get on the top.

However, what if the top isn't what matters and what I now want? Should I leave it all like that?

I ran my hand through my hair. They say 'when you are drunk you do or say things you really want'. So I reminded myself of yesterday, trying to find the truth. What is my priority at this point?

I didn't care to get girls around me, but I kept on looking around like I was lost. I craved for HIM, needed to touch him. That's what I did when I found him.

I didn't care if I looked dump while being with him, I just... Needed his affection. We even kissed, it felt amazing, I thought. I touched my lips and smiled.

Even the reason why I drunk was because of him. I just wanted to forget how he had made me feel in the library.

I got up, grabbed my phone and keys and got out. I locked the door behind me when I got out of the house and unlocked my car.