。*⁠✧⁠The First Nightmare✧⁠*⁠ 。

。⁠* ゚⁠+ INTRO + ゚⁠*。⁠

______________________________________

It's a day before April 1 which is Dot's 18th birthday or April fools in other words. It's late at night, Dot was about to sleep, but his head suddenly hurt.

  'what was that?' The boy thought, scratching his head, confused. He didn't eat or do anything the whole day that would make his head hurt. So what could be the reason?

  Dot just shrugged it off and sat on his bed before laying down so he can finally get some sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  "Huh? What the- Where the hell am I!?" Dot questioned, looking all around, but there was nothing but a black empty space. A light was shining down at him. His first thought was he being dead, but it doesn't feel like he's dead.

  As Dot started to take a step, something came up behind him. He turned around, there was nothing. "What the hell is this?" Dot got irritated.

  All of a sudden, a dark smoke came and surrounded him. "..!?" He stepped back. He stared at the smoke, it was only as high as his knee.

  "Oh, Dotto.." A voice called, Dot was caught off guard, he looked around sharply, trying to find this voice. With just a blink of an eye, Dot randomly got pushed, he fell in a deep back hole.

  Dot woken up in a pool of blood which is only as high as his feet. He stood up. Looking down, he saw all his friends. Eyes are covered and their lines fading. Dot jumped, confused and surprised with a tingle of freight as the faces all continued to flow with the bloody water stream.

  Dot suddenly got the urge to run and that's what he did, he ran so he can find an exit to this weird and confusing place. "Where in the world am I!?" Dot thought as he ran. Slowly, something black flows down on Dot's eyeball, covering his pupils. His left eye is now dark and black. Dot was shocked and scared.

  After that, the bloody stream and his vision faded. He woke up again, but this time, he's holding a glass of blood. Infront of him was a dark shaded face of a woman. He cannot move and the woman was telling him to drink it.

  Dot stared at the wine like blood. And then realized that those blood was his friends blood. He hesitated to drink, but he was soon forced to drink the red substance.

  After he drank all of it, the glass shattered and a loud crash was heard he looked behind him and now, he's in a completely different place, he was surrounded by souls, the souls are whispering at him all at the same time. He covered his ears but that did not work. He started running, running for his life.

  He then came to a halt. He looked up, it was a shadow with a wide smile and an two X's as eyes, but the left eye is red. Dot breathe heavily, as he felt the shadow eating him.

  We was now walking in a endless path, looking forward, all he can see is an endless trail, but as he continues, he saw Lance, Anna which is Lance's little sister and a red haired boy that has yellow eyes. Dot ignored them, he knew they're not real, but he was confused on who was the yellow eyed boy?

  Dot then came across a purple cat-goblin creature. Dot tilted his head, he realized he can't speak. The creature turned into a cat then walked closer to Dot. All of a sudden, Dot passed out. He's now face to face with the shadow that has a X's as eyes.

  "It's Tomorrow, Dotto. Be prepared, it's the day your life will never the same, it's the day everything will change... Forever" and after that statement, Dot once again passed out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  Dot jumped out of bed, breathing like he just ran in miles. He looked at the calendar and breathe out: "Oh, No.." Dot looked at it with a scared expression, still a bit confused, but he knows that the dream was surely a warning.