Honeymoon?

it was an another sunday, she was sitting with with halemi and Mom, picnic basket laid opened infront of them, fruits have eaten and other snacks were all adding the delicious aroma in the air.

Jungkook and Mr Jeon was seen playing golf while junghyun and rosé were strolling hand in hand from a visible distance.

mrs jeon and haelmi were taking to eachother, they stick around all the time like a real mother daughter while yn was observing all these blessing she has been blessed with, silently paying gratidute to God for all these happy moments and a true family.

Mr jeon's phone ranged and their activity paused jungkook glanced at her and ran towards her, as he approached he laid on his lap wrapping her hands around his chest

His hand reaching out to gently brush against hers. "Do i really desreve you? his eyes searching hers.

"i should be the one asking you that" she bent down and pecked his lips, he held her nape pulling for a good long kiss

"Hey you brat, leave my daughter alone" Mrs jeon slapped his shoulder, he looked at her being all done

"Seriously mom?, i was having the best moment of my life and you ruined it" they all laughed while he was still annoyed

"You both should now plan your honeymoon, its been almost 6 months since your wedding, i want to see my grandgrand children" Haelmi spoke

"Haelmi" she said softly, a shy smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Jungkook sat staright speaking his mind. "We will think about it halemi, and as for kids, its all upon yn, whenever she feel right, its right time for us"

YN's heart skipped a beat at his confession, her own feelings laid bare in the intensity of his gaze. "It will be our decision" she whispered, her voice filled with emotion.

A family picnic trip is all you need to feel alive. They all enjoyed themselves a lot and drove back to their respective home in the evening.

It was night when they both are in their bed her head resting on his chest ,his hand holding her waist tightly.

"Y/n"

"Hmm?"

"How about we go to our Honeymoon?"

"where?"

"I just wanted both of us to go and spend only our time. No more hospital duties and for me, I am unemployed as you always say" he smirked and she laughed hitting his chest. He grab her hand firmly.

"Ok as you say" she replied "Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere if that place has You" he replied

"No need to flirt I am already yours Mr 3J"

"Do you still think of me a Jerk?" He asked whining

"You are! My cute muscular jerk!" She said kissing his jawlines quickly and then hiding her face in his chest.

He chuckled at her actions.

"Yn?"

"Yes Golden?"

"I love you" her breath hitched again they weren't facing each other but the proximity of the moment is so beautiful that only love was in the air.

"You do?" she replied

"Say it back, dont act dumb" he pushed her more closer to him

"Sleep Mr unemployed golden billionaire" she loves to test his Patience.

"Say it back my love , or else we both aren't sleeping tonight" he smirked

"Ok I love you, you pervert jeon jerk jungkook"

"so tell me what you prefer, where we should go?" he asked

"Somewhere that is not cold i mean there must be sun, beach, refreshing drink and we can walk freely" she explained

"Ok i keep this in mind"

"Yn" he spoke after a silence

"yeah?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Is it a question to ask? Seriously?"

"Just tell me, i know you will hate me for what i am thinking to do but still will you trust me?" 

"What are you upto?" she asked, he sighed and flipped her hovering over her

"Ans me Jeon Yn. Do you trust me with your life?"

"I do" she said with any hesitation or having second thought.

"Thats all i want" he smiled and burried his face in her hair inhaling her vanilla scent.