Bone stealer

Izuku has chosen to go out on patrol where he looked like this

And he has to say that Kaina didn't mind his appearance.

Kaina even said she might have him as a snake but she said let this bluntly so he thought he was actually gonna be eaten so he left her because she was not having a good morning.

Izuku was using a skateboard to speed across rooftops intel he stops seeing a woman being mugged he kicked the skateboard down hitting one guy and he kicked the back of the other guy head and the woman ran and Izuku creaked his knuckles.

We skip a bit we now see Izuku holding a bag over his shoulder and walked back to the apartment where Kaina thought he brought her something but when he dropped the items bones dropped on the table and she was scared.

Kaina: who did you kill and why did you take their bones!

Izuku: who said I killed someone?

Kaina: YOU STOLE SOMEONE BONES!?

Izuku: yes i thought it was obvious i wanted someone bones so i took it.

Kaina:..... who the fuck does that?

Izuku: I do and If you don't shut up I'll be going after your bones next.

Kaina : try me bitch.

Izuku: if I can take someone bones without killing then don't you think I can't do that in your sleep?

Kaina:....... Just don't .......... Put them up like a trophy why did you already doing it.

Izuku: because I like to do it now any problem with it?

Kaina: wha YES I DO YOU STOLE SOMEONE BONES.

Izuku: I still don't see the problem.

Kaina rubs her face and said at least clean them and not show her at any time in her entire life again.

Izuku: I also stole a woman hip bone.

Kaina was about to exit the room and looked at him: am sorry what!

Izuku: I just stole a random girl hip bone for a laugh.

Kaina: what the fuck is wrong with you?!

Izuku: a lot a lot is wrong with me why?

Kaina: just don't do it to often pls.

Izuku: no promises babe.

Kaina///: stupid your an Idiot!

Izuku: you love me I know it.

Kaina: not even a single thing about you is charming.

Izuku: Are you sure?

Kaina: yes!

Izuku got really close to her face as she turned bright red and she started to look everywhere except at him.