Mystery of the woods murder

It was a deep black night, Jason and Beth were in the woods. Suddenly, Beth, lots of her sights to her younger brother Jason. In a heartbeat, Jason Cappellari stood behind his sister, unfolded a 50 cm knife and stabbed her 33 times in her neck, arms, back, and legs.

5 days later...

It was an average day in the life of Inspector Chiffler, Margaret and Ethan Cappellari wanted to see him to inform about a person that went missing, their daughter. Beth had a strong contact with them, and in the last four days, she didn't answer their phone calls, messages, and e-mails at all. So either Ethan and Margaret, owners of two of the biggest businesses in the world, decided to hire inspector Chiffler.

Mr. Chiffler dedicated a few hours to investigate the case and discovered that Beth, was last saw going to the countryside house of the Cappellari's. He directly went from Boston, Massachusetts, to the deep woods of Pennsylvania State, near Philadelphia. It had rained a lot, the ground soil was extremely wet, and the steps from anyone who had walked there, would be marked for at least one week.

He quickly noticed that they were some recent steps coming out of the very deep forest, after a quick break, he decided to dive in the deep, dark Pennsylvania forest. The steps ended up in what was a covered hole in the middle of two gigantic trees. He started to dig, and he found out a knife full of blood and clearly marked fingerprints.

He returned to his vehicle, analyzed the fingerprints, and found out that they were from Jason Cappellari, the youngest member of the Cappellari family.

After Jason's Cappellari arrest and interrogation, he confessed that he had killed and buried his older sister Beth. He then gave them the exact point of where it was found, which was: Nº 32543872,21 Wº 28973456,29. Police patrols and ambulance teams went on to that exact location, and found out Beth's Cappellari's body without life and with clear signs of brutal violence.

The autopsy verdict dictated that Beth's dead was provoked by the 27th stab gave by her younger brother. Despite, he continued stabbing his older sister 6 times more to make reference to the value in billions of both Ethan and Margaret companies, net worth together. Finally, Jason was sent to trial and punished to 30 years in jail for murder by the distinguished judge Gertrude Collins.