ginny and Neville

Y/n's pov:

I'm meant to be meeting ginny for a "study" session but she doesn't show up. I go to the gryffindor dorms. I walk into Ginny's dorm and see her riding Neville her head thrown back and her playing with her tits and Neville moans and rubs Ginny's clit. Neville let's out a really loud moan I guess he just cummed. Ginny rides him faster till she slams her hips down and stills moaning in pleasure. She clambers off him that's when they both spot me.
"Oh hey baby"
Ginny grins walking up to me naked. I raise an unimpressed eyebrow at her.
"I thought I didn't have to worry about Neville?"
I state annoyed.
"You don't I was just getting him warmed up darling"
She grins sticking her fingers into my underwear and rubbing my clit. I force myself not to moan I watch Neville pant. Ginny sticks two fingers inside my pussy thrusting hard. I let out a small moan. Neville's hand slips down to his cock. He starts jerking off to ginny fingering me. I walk over to Neville and get on my knees. I remove his hand off his cock and put his cock in my mouth instantly deep throating him. My ass high in the air my legs spread wide open my pussy wet. I feel Ginny's tongue enter me moments later and I moan around Neville's cock. I suck harder and fondle his balls bringing him over the edge he cums deep in my throat in large thick spurts. I swallow most of it as I cum in Ginny's mouth. Me and ginny start making out and I slip some of Neville's cum in her mouth. Neville plays with my tits from behind. Ginny pulls away from me and goes to the draws next to the bed. Neville plays with my nipples and sucks hickeys all over my neck. She comes back over with a strap on strapped round her waist and it's so long and so so so thick. I nearly drool eager to be railed by that huge cock. My pussy is dripping down my thigh. Neville and ginny practically scissor and I climb ontop of them sliding Neville's cock into my pussy and the strap on into my ass. It burns and is painful but I love it. I don't give myself time to adjust as I start bouncing fast on the cocks slamming my hips down so Neville's cock hits my g-spot hard and the strap on stretches my ass and goes deep inside me. I reach between my legs and play with Neville's balls and Ginny's clit as I bounce faster slamming my hips down harder.
"Fuckkk oh yess so good mhmmm, FUCKKK MMMM OH YES FUCK ME HARDER MHHMMMM RIGHT THERE FUCK YES MMMMM I'M GOING TO CUM OH UES FUCK YESS UGHHHH RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE OH YESSSSS FUCK ME UGHHHH"
I moan as they both thrust their hips in time with me slamming my hips down somehow making the cocks go deeper inside me. I cum three times before getting off. I lay on my back and Neville eats me out. He screams in pain and pleasure I look over him to she ginny railing his ass not giving him time to adjust to the huge cock penetrating him. He eats me out hungrily as ginny abuses his prostate with the cock. We cum in unison. I pin ginny to the bed and sick the fake cock clean. I take the cock off her and scissor her our clits rubbing together our cum spreading over the others pussy. We rub harder and harder till we cum hard. I put on the strap on and start railing her pussy as Neville fucks her face at a ruthless pace. She cums on the cock and I shove the cock in her mouth too making her gag and taste her delicious cum. I then start railing her ass without warning she screams in pleasure around Neville's cock. Neville lays on the bed and ginny rides his cock as I ride his face. Once ginny cums she rides his cock again but with the cock in her ass I cum twice before me and ginny switch I ride his cock till I cum then ride his cock again with it in my ass till I cum me and ginny are making out while this happens. Then ginny is laying on the bed and I shove one of her tits insife my pussy as Neville eats her out. I ride her tit till I cum then shove the other one inside me and ride that one. Once cumming again I shove both inside me at the same time and fuck myself with her tits and Neville eats her out and fingers her ass. We then cuddle for a while recovering from that major fuck fest till ginny puts the strap on back on and slams into me from behind then Neville slams into her ass till we are fucking in a train. We fall asleep with Nevilles cock in Ginny's ass and the strap on in my ass.