Chapter 1

Date : 09 november 3029

Watching the city where he lived being burnt down and little children being taken away from there parents only to have a fast and painful death Sebastian hoped that it was all a dream. That this all was just a dream and he would weak up and won't remember the half of what happened . But sadly it wasn't.

Sebastian can't understand how everything could have changed in so little time. One minute he was at the supermarket buying some milk and the other minute there were trolls and elves attacking the small supermarket. Sebastian barely escaped through the back door while blocking the sounds of the agonizing screams off the innocent people in the store. He felt helpless and selfish but he didn't had a choice he had to find his uncle and little sister, the only family he has left over since the car crash where his parents and ant all died immediately. Since then he only had his uncle and little sister and he wasn't planning on loosing them.

Stepping out the back door Sebastian saw that the outside was worst then inside. Buildings were on fire with dragons flying not so far away from them. There was panic everywhere. People running away with monsters after them. Sebastian stared around with wide eyes, He couldn't believe it. A nearby scream pulled him out of his trance. He turned around to see where the scream came from only to be greeted with the sight of a vampire snake creature sucking the life out of a man whit long grey hair. He gasped filling horrified and disgusted but still he couldn't pull his gaze of the creature. The snake like eyes of the creature snapped up to Sebastian. In pure shock he couldn't do anything else but stare in the eyes of the creature. It threw the lifeless body to the side and started stalking towards Sebastian all the while keeping eye contact whit Sebastian who still couldn't move. The creature kept inching towards Sebastian. Its hand slowly reached out to Sebastian. 'O my god will this be the way I will die ?' Sebastian wondered still frozen in place. He felt its cold bony hands touching his cheek. Sebastian felt his breathing rising while starring at the creature in front of him. Its fingers trailed over to his neck and paused. slowly it bowed its head toward his neck. Just when he was expecting its sharp teeth boring throw his neck there was a whizzing sound through the air and a second later there was a knife straight through the creatures head. It started stretching and making strained noises before collapsing on the ground. He looked op from the creature to see a dark silhouette of a man disappearing in the shadows. Blinking his eyes several times he did what every sain person would do in this type of situation. He fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you guys liked it.

Like, comment, share and vote please♥♡♥