Chapter 7: Jeron and ATC

When jeron finally drove bianca to atc he hurriedly said goodbye to bianca and drive fast as he can. ., now all the thoughts in his mind are coming.

JERON POV

"Im willing to give you a chance"

All those words are keep on playing in his head.

Bakit para bang hindi ako masaya nung narininig ko kay bianca yun? I know im in love with her but i also know that their is something wrong but i can't figured it out..

Jeron senses back when only he realize that his at home. He immediately go down to his car and didn't noticed that his brother was calling him.

"Jeron!"

"Jeron"

Jeric called him twice. Until his senses go back again..,

Yes bro! With matching big eyes from his chinky eyes"

Whats happening to you bro? Your overthinking again?" Jeric

Nothing bro, im just so tired today!"

Tired? You don't have practice today and yet your tired? Where did you go? Jeric asked seriously."

Uhm bro, i drove bianca going to atc she and ate ella have a girl bonding today."

Oh yes i know dat!! So whats the problem? Jeric asked Jeron.

Jeron took a long breath before he spill the beans.

"Well actually bianca gave me a chance?!"

Chance what?? Jeric asked. With pagtataka on his face."

"Chance to be my girlfriend" Jeron.

"Really?? Bianca give you a chance? And what seems to be the problem?? Jeric"

"The problem is i think she's not yet ready and i think she's using me to forget kuya juami." Jeron told with sadness on his face.

Bro, i think your wrong!! Hindi ganun si bianca., yes maybe she was looking for someone that can ease all the pain she had inside but she's not the type of girl that will used someone just to forget the past.

I know that! Jeron" :-( but,

But? If she is using you that's fine atleast ikaw ang ginamit niya at hindi ang ibang tao., atleast she learn to love you diba? So cheer up bro!! Hindi mo bagay ang nagdadrama okay!! Jeric"

Gago!! Hahhaha.. but anyway thanks bro! Jeron"

ATC

best... sorrry i was late!! Ang hirap sumakay ng taxi and i even left my phone good thing jeron was para ipagdrive ako. Bianca said to Ella"

Ay naku.. with matching smirk in her face!! Ang tagal mo muntik na kitang iwan dito!!"

Sorry na.. btw who are they? Bianca asked with curiosity in her face"

Oh btw.  This is Melo lim player from Nlex and Gianina Alas his girlfriend??? Ella said with confused because she doesnt know if gianina is his girlfriend.

Ah.. yes yes!! She's my girlfriend!" Melo., quickly said.

But Ms. May nagsabi na ba sayo na ang ganda ganda mo? Melo"

Nung narinig ni gianina yun bigla na lang niya siniko si melo., na kinagulat ng lahat!!

:) I know and marami na ang nakapagsabi niyan sa akin!! Thank you! Bianca told Melo.

The two left., and start their girl bonding moment.,. And after that Bianca talk to Ella and make kwento about what she said to Jeron a while ago.,

Ella was too shocked when she heard about the story., and nothing to do about it because she knows her bestfriend very well and all that she can do is to support her.