Series Info

Inspired by All Engines Go and the T&F video games from the past.

----------

Follow the adventures of the Sodor Junior Rail Program, a program created by the North Western Railway to give children the basics in working on the railway.

----------

Sodor Junior Rail Program

The Sodor Junior Rail Program is a children program created by the North Western Railway. Its purpose is to give children the basics in working on the railway, even allowing them to drive locomotives. Each student locomotive used in the program has basic controls, making it easy for students to operate, though sometimes, students would often add their own modifications to them, including the (infamous) Trackapult. The Program also has a division for disabled students (such as autistics, amputees, and so on.)

Standard Students:

Thomas Awdry
The team leader of the Junior Rail Workers.

Percy Smith
Thomas' best friend.

Nia Maina
A foreign student from Africa.

Kana Kimura
A foreign student from Japan, who drives one of the few electric locomotives in the program.

Devon "Diesel" Dieter
The stereotypical delinquent of the bunch, who drives one of the few diesel locomotives in the program. When not working with the other program students, he often works the Vicarstown Dieselworks.

Sandy [Vacant]
Despite being one of the more younger students, Sandy is pretty smart for a kid her age, as she speaks in surprisingly big words and makes (wacky) inventions for the team.

Carly [Vacant]
One of the more older students and Sandy's best friend.

[Vacant] "Cranky" Crane
The oldest student in the program; only a year older than Carly, who has a crush on him. As the oldest student, he is usually responsible for the rest whenever the staff isn't around. In this universe, he and Carly have the same job of rail crane work.

Kate Kimura (OC by RosalinaBjrfanart)
Kana's younger twin sister, who also drives one of the few electric locomotives in the program.

Matthew [Vacant] (OC by RosalinaBjrfanart; Originally known as "Cameron" and "Calvin" (in that order))

Lily [Vacant] (OC by RosalinaBjrfanart; Originally known as "Lisa")

Devina Dieter (OC by me)
Diesel's younger sister. When not working with the other program students, she often works the Vicarstown Dieselworks.

Annie Awdry
The middle child in Thomas' family and Clarabel's older twin sister.

Clarabel Awdry
The youngest child in Thomas' family and Annie's younger twin sister. Although she's a part of the Awdry Family, she's not biologically related to them.

Bill Calhoun

Ben Calhoun

Rebecca Danton
A kindhearted student, who has a crush on Percy (who's only a year older than her). She often idolizes Gordon.

Tess Crane
Cranky's younger sister, who works at Brendam Docks and Kellsthorpe.

Rosie Redford
A foreign student from the US, who has a crush on Thomas.

Corina [Vacant] (OC by JamesFan1991)
The youngest child in Percy's family.

Terence [Vacant]