enemies?

warning: overstimulation

i walk into detention with a sour look on my lips and a fierce desire to leave, when i see jessica sitting right in the center of the abandoned classroom. she looks over at me once and scoffs, looking away. 

i smirk to myself, thinking about what i'm going to do. i fucking hate this girl. i'm going to hurt her. i stride over to the desk right next to her, even though the whole room is empty except for us. 

"what are you do-" she starts, but i smash my lips onto hers, not wanting to admit how much her soft lips on mine are affecting me. i feel my heart beat erratically and i push in, feeling her grasp my face and turn her head to deepen the kiss. 

i push at her lips with my tongue, asking for permission to explore her mouth. she opens her lips and our saliva merge into one. i dart my tongue into every region i can reach, wanting to memorize her mouth. she grasps my hair and pulls my head back, moaning into the kiss.

i finally break away to catch a breath and i hear her make a soft noise of disappointment. i sit back and grin at her flustered face. "you want more of that?" i flirt, hoping to make her even more pink.

she musters up her courage, i feel her body begging me. "hell yeah i do, fuck me." she smirks, her eyes staring into mine, causing me to feel things i didn't know i could feel. 

i smirk back as i tie my hair up, and before she knows it, i pounce onto her, kissing her aggressively once more. my hands trail down her hips and my lips move gracefully down her neck, biting into her sensitive skin softly and making visible marks wherever i can. she groans in pain but pants heavily as i caress her body with my hands.

"mm.." as her entire body starts to shiver in pleasure, her arms wrap around my neck, pulling me close to her and giving me her full attention with each and every kiss becoming more passionate than the last.

my fingers slide lower as our lips lock, reaching into the waistband of her jeans, but i look up to ask her for permission. she nods slightly and throws her head back when i reach lower, pushing aside her panties. she arches her back as i smirk and begin to work my magic. i rub two fingers on her clit, making her moan loudly. i cover her mouth with my finger, telling her to stay silent. she stares back at me with a look of pure lust as she gasps into my palm when i shove four fingers inside of her, pumping at a steady pace. she shifts slightly and i hit her g-spot, knowing when she bites her lip, begging to let out a sound.

her breath quickens as she lets out a soft gasp, her body shaking now with that mix of pleasure and affection, her entire world revolving around me now. her fingers dig into my neck as she keeps nodding, signaling for me to continue. i open and close my fingers inside of her while pumping at a faster rate, making her groan slightly. she pants and then smashes her lips into mine, wanting to distract herself from the pain. my heart thumps in my chest as i continue pushing, feeling her reaching her high.

she arches her back and releases all over my fingers, biting my lip hard to stop herself from screaming. her legs shake and her body trembles, but i don't stop. i send her a small smirk as her eyes shoot open at what i'm doing. 

i continue pumping into her at a steady rate, faster than before, but this time i kneel down, making sure to stare directly into her eyes as i pull her pants down and swipe my tongue over her clit. a shiver flies throughout her body and i continue playing with her clit, circling it and pushing into it with my tongue. she reaches her high much faster this time, and i help her ride it out. 

i lick her clean, sucking onto my fingers that were coated with her juices, staring at her all the while shoving my tongue within her folds, involuntarily turning her on once more. she sends me a soft moan and as i begin to move away, she pushes my head back into her folds, her eyes begging me to do anything to her. i smile at how desperate she is and begin to tease her a little. i swipe my tongue from the bottom of her entrance to her hood, biting when i reach her clit, causing her to jump slightly. 

i see her hands slide under her shirt, massaging her breasts to distract herself from my actions. she arches her back and pumps her hips on my lips, making me begin to play with her. i dart my tongue within her folds, pushing at every spot i can reach. this time, she doesn't stop her scream when she reaches her high, yelling my name at the top of her lungs. 

i lick my lips, locking eyes with her as her breaths turn shallow once again. she sends me a soft smile that catches me off-guard, making me look away. her blush becomes more prominent as she leans down to kiss me, but then stops, and i smirk up at her knowing i did that. 

"it hurts, doesn't it?" i smile, crawling up to her and softly pressing my lips against hers, a severe contrast from the lust-filled experience we'd just had. she hums in response to my question, her head tilting slightly to allow me room to kiss her.