12. SHE KNOWS...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
After some time, both of them got ready to go to the mess. When they reached there, Naveen and Shalini were already there, having their breakfast. Rajveer made her sit beside her brother and went to take their breakfast. Naveen asked...

Naveen (To Naina) - Kal tu kitne baje aayi thi vapas? Veeru kitna pareshaan tha, pata hai?

Naina (A bit hesitantly) - Bhaiyya vo...

Rajveer (Sitting beside her) - Vo apne kaam me busy thi, to use late ho gya. Tu use faltu me sawaal puchhna bandh kar. Itne to maine bhi usse sawaal nahi kiye the. Uski bas battery dead ho gayi thi, isiliye uska call nahi lag raha tha.

Naveen (Rolling his eyes at him) - Tu har baat pe use defend karna bandh karega...???!!! Jeez... Thik hai, pata hai ke vo ab teri biwi hai...!!!

Rajveer (With a wolfish grin) - Thank you, Your Highness...!!!

(To Naina) Aur tum... Khane se khelna bandh karo. Chupchap ye jitna hai, utna pura finish karo. Mujhe koi nakhre nahi dekhne hai tumhare, Naina. Jab bhi tumhari health ki baat hogi, main zara bhi dheel nahi denewala, so finish it all silently...!!!

Naina (Making a face) - Thik hai, mere khadoosh patidev...!!!

Rajveer (Turning towards her) - Naina...!!!

Naina (While taking the spoon) - Thik hai... Thik hai. Ab kha to rahi hu na, Rajveer...!!!

She started to have her breakfast like a puffed up kid, who's angry with her mother. Seeing her like that, Rajveer and Naveen smiled at her while Shalini just giggled a little.

On the other hand, Nandini was sitting on the other table, opposite to them. She was holding her fork tightly in anger. She just wanted to kill Naina and it was very much visible from her face but no one noticed that. She finished her food and got up to leave but something came to her mind and she went near Naina. She put both of her hands over her shoulders from behind in a way that her thumbs were putting a lot of pressure over her bullet wound. Naina was trying her best to not react and Nandini said...

Nandini (With a slay smile) - Tum thik to ho na, Naina? Kal Raj bahot zyada pareshaan tha tumhare liye.

Because of the pressure, she wasn't able to answer her and Rajveer saw that, so he said...

Rajveer (With a strict tone) - Vo jaisi bhi ho, vo uske apno ka aur uska lookout hai. Tumhara isse koi lena dena nahi hai, Nandini...!!!

Nandini (Putting her left hand over her bullet wound) - Oh come on, Raj...!!! Main to bas Naina ki health ke baare me hi puchh rahi thi. It's not a big deal but tum ise kuch zyada hi badi baat bana rahe ho.

Because of Nandini, Naina's stitches were opening up, so she got up hurriedly and said...

Naina (Not looking at anyone) - Mera ho gya hai, main chalti hu, mujhe bahot kaam hai... (Looking at Nandini) Main kisiki tarah faltu nahi bethi hu yaha...!!!

Nandini (Angrily) - Tum...

Naina (Without any expressions) - Excuse me...!!!

She held her forearm and moved her out of her way. She left from there hurriedly and Nandini also left from there in anger. After one minute or so, Rajveer also got up and said...

Rajveer (Not to show his hurry) - Mera bhi ho gya. Main chalta hu. Meri class hai aur mujhe uske liye kuch notes prepare karne hai.

He hurriedly left and after seeing them like that, Shalini asked...

Shalini (In a confusion) - Ye dono kuch ajeeb tarike se behave nahi kar rahe, Naveen?

He didn't say anything and kept eating his food nonchalantly while shrugging his shoulders. She also didn't say anything further and continued to eat her food.
-------------------------------------------------------
Naina hurriedly entered inside their quarters and closed the door but kept it unlocked as she knew that Rajveer would follow her behind and he really did follow her behind. After a while, he hurriedly entered inside their quarteres and locked the door. He immediately entered inside their bedroom and saw her looking at her wound in the mirror.

She was shirtless... Yes... But she was still wearing a white colored thin slip which was helping her to check out her wound. At first, he was a bit hesitant but seeing her bleeding wound, he hurriedly brought the first aid kit and started to tend to her wound. She was wincing a bit but didn't say anything. After treating her wound again, he made her wear another shirt... But of his. After a second of silence, they said...

Rajveer/Naina (Looking at each other) - SHE KNOWS...!!!

Naina (In a sure tone) - She definitely knows about my wound.

Rajveer (Confusingly) - But the questions are... Why and How...???!!!

Naina (Taking a deep breath) - Pata nahi, Rajveer... But itna to taiy hai ke main kisi na kisi din aapki ex ko jaan se maar dugi... (Very painfully) My wound... It's paining badly, Rajveer.

Rajveer (Giving her some medicine) - Take this painkillers, Naina. Tumhe thoda aaram milega.

Naina (Holding his forearm) - Rajveer, ab hum Nandini ka kya karege? Kya use sach me mere ghav ke baare me pata hai? Agar haa... To kyu aur kaise? Iska jawaab to dhoondhna hi padega, varna acha nahi hoga. Mujhe ye Nandini normal nahi lagti hai, Rajveer...!!! Kya aap uske baare me kuch pata lagva sakte hai ke vo asal me yaha kyu hai? Kahi aisa na ho ke aapki aad me uska maqsad kuch aur hi ho aur hume pata bhi na chale...!!!

Rajveer (Putting his hand over her head affectionately) - Tum uski fikar mat karo, Naina. Main Chaubey ko kaam pe lagata hu. Use zaroor kuch na kuch pata chal hi jayega.

Naina (Confusingly) - Chaubey?

Rajveer (With a smile) - Vo mera junior - cum - assistant hai. Left. Bunty Chaubey is our best option here. Let me talk to him and we'll get the result real soon.

Naina (Nodding her head) - Thik hai. Aap unse baat kariye, tab tak main zara apne gayab khabari ko dhoondhne ki koshish karti hu. Shayad mujhe vaha se bhi kuch aur pata chal jay.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Haa, okay... But be careful, Naina. Main tumpe koi khatra nahi chahta. Tum already injured ho.

Naina (With a smile) - Main dhyan rakhugi, Rajveer. Don't worry.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊😊

Jab isme 40 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤