Chapter 6: Lucid Dreams

cw: masturbation

-

Hours after Kento had fallen asleep, his mind fell through dimensions while his eyelids were shut. His brain gave him the time of his life with the one woman who was off-limits to him. In this dimension, they were intimate. All the time. In the day or nocturnally.

This wet dream may have had some things to do with the fact that he snuck in a kiss or two or three with you that same night, but even that couldn't be enough to justify it. The way your plump lips sucked on the bottom of his in the moment turned him on a lot, and he went to bed with the feeling still attached to him like a leech. His brain took matters into their own hands and granted him with exactly what he had been fantasizing.

When he open his eyes the next morning, the lower half of his body felt tensed and cold. He remembered every detail of this lucid dream and could write it in a book if asked to. He was so so so embarrassed.

And to his demise, he was also hard because of it.

His 1st graders mother? Fuck.. is the only word that danced acrobatics through his mind. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

He needed to get out of your house as soon as possible.

But something felt more mandatory right now.

The man sluggishly crawled out of the bed and stumbled to the bathroom where he stripped himself off and stood in the shower floor. His hands reached for the shower tap and he switched it on, letting the lukewarm water run a marathon through his long, slender figure. Until it reached the tip of his toes.

The thought of you being in the shower with him right now caused his cock to camber. He has never, in his 28 years of living, felt like this over a woman.

He sighs, losing his own dignity as he places one hand on his heated cock. He strokes it, and the first thing he does is he imagines the stroking to be you. The mind can do a lot to a person.

He started reminiscing about the way you fit his length so perfectly, like a puzzle piece. He groaned as he felt a load drift out of his exit, watching it trickle down to the shower drain. He switched the shower off and stepped out.

Kento dried himself off with a towel he found hanging on the rack. He wiped himself clean as if it would also wipe the shame he had built up in the last 5 minutes, jerking off to you. But it didn't. He felt so shameful so embarrassed so disgusting. He knew if you found out about this you'd never look at him the same. In fact, he probably couldn't even look at you the same because of how disgusting he felt about himself now.

A tense sigh exits his body as he sits on the edge of the bed and stares at the ceiling. He ponders, for just a few minutes before finally getting up and heading to the kitchen.

You had woken up to the peachy pink horizon, the peak of dawn. Your sleep was good. So good in fact, the thought of Kento still being in your house had slipped out of your mind.

So as you made your way down the staircase with nothing but a bra and shorts on, you were met with the perfect surprise of him, making a coffee in your kitchen. And if that wasn't enough, he was stripped of his shirt, having only the pajama pants you lended him the night before. Oh, right! The night before.. yeah, we have some things to speak about the night before.

Kento picked up on the sound of the stairs and turned his head around, his eyes instantly falling on you who quickly veiled your revealing cleavage with your arms by folding them. You were embarrassed. Kento slipped in just a few seconds of staring before catching himself and turning away quickly. "Put on a shirt!"