28|Fuck she feel?! ᥫ᭡

[Sooo this chapter will mainly consist of  some sort a flashbacks from when Jaliyah and Aysia were talking otp but a from Jaliyah point of view... and if you know me irl, you know violence is gonna be in this🤗]

 and if you know me irl, you know violence is gonna be in this🤗]

Jaliyah Janelle McKenzie|20

Lia was laying on my bed on her phone and I was scrolling through TikTok. My scrolling was interrupted by a call coming in on my phone.

My eyebrows furred with annoyance as I picked up and put it on speaker.

Not saying anything, I sat up in my bed and went to lean back on the headboard.

"Liyah?" The dutty bitch called out.

Bitch don't even start. Yuh own subconscious against yuh...yuh nuh see seh sumo wrong madam?

Mi nuh give a fuck.

As soon as Jamealia heard her speak her head shot towards me and she sits up.

"Why dah voice deh sound familiar bitch?! Nuh Aysia dat?!" She whisper shouts but I know Aysia heard.

"Shut di fuck up!" I whisper back.

After not hearing anything on the other end, I say, "Heyy Aysia!" In a chirpy tone.

Everyday it get harder and harder fi fake it wid deh bitch yah mi nah laugh.

"Um, hey" she replies in a weird tone.

By now Jamealia's attention was no longer on her phone and was listening intensely to the call.

"A who dat mi jus hear a ask sumo bout familiar Jaliyah?" Aysia asks.

"Den dah bitch yah nuff eeh!" Jamealia whisper shouts again.

She don't know how fi whisper ino but Lia neva tell a lie. Aysia too fucking nuff dawg.

.........

After a few minutes of talking, I realize she was catching on to me and lashed out at her and hung up.

Now she know mi hate har but mi nuh give a fuck.

I then texted her a threat message so she knows not to fuck up.

Wouiiiiii doh fuck up? Nuh uu a fuck up mam?

Affi kill har now now dat she know.She cyah guh live cause even if mi nuh kill har Jamealia ago find a way fi kill ee two a we.