7.

A year later...

I pressed my head against Jay's chest and intertwined my fingers with his as we sailed away on his yacht with our family and friends on board. We were celebrating our first anniversary in Bali and wanted everyone we loved dear to be completely in the moment.

Thankfully everyone that was invited had vibrant personalities of their own.

My sister was twerking on the table with no care as my girls sang Act Bad by Young Miami.

Jay's head was turned because the last thing he wanted to see was his baby sis gyrating all over the place.

"Go dance with Lo," Jay said into my ear.

"I don't want to give your boys a show," I warned... trailing my fingers up his chest.

I was wearing a cheetah print bikini that had my ass out, my breast was spilling out the top because I had gotten thicker over the years. Jay knew that I was a looker, men walked by me all the time and went out of their way to sneak a peek at my figure. But me being half dressed and popping my ass in front of men he kicked it with felt awkward to me.

"I know Ma but you can't be cooped up under me when you have other people here too." Jay acknowledged. "Go act bad!"

He poured me a shot of his branded cognac Dussé that I quickly drank, he then shrugged and kissed my lips softly. "Don't worry about me or anybody else, this is your day... our moment."

"Okay, baby I'll go."

"Aight... YO KELLY START THAT SONG OVER!" Jay said. "Bey wants to dance!"

I crawled out of the cabana with Jay's help and walked towards my girls by the hot tub. Stepping in feeling the warmth submerging my body.

"If you look good, Act Bad!!!" Kelly yelled out.

"Shake that girl!" Angie yelled.

The girls hyped me up as I used the end of the hot tub for balance support, I threw my ass back dancing to the rhythm of the song. My ass created a wave in the water and splashed it at the same time.

I laughed as the girls cheered me on, feeling the music coursing through my body. I let go of all inhibitions, moving to the beat with all the confidence in the world. The water around me rippled with each movement, creating a show for everyone around.

The energy of the music fueled my dance moves, and I let myself be carried away by the moment. The girls joined in, creating a fun and carefree atmosphere in the hot tub. We laughed and danced, enjoying the company and the music.

As the song came to an end, I caught my breath, feeling alive and invigorated. The girls clapped and cheered, feeling the same rush of energy from our spontaneous dance party. It was a moment of pure joy and freedom, and I was grateful for the experience.

"Dayummm," Solo said laughing. "you should've been a stripper, I didn't know it moved like that."

Solange, Lauren, Nicki, Issa & Lala were recording me while I was going in. They showed me the video and I immediately asked them to send it. I looked over my shoulder and Jay was watching me, licking his lips at the view. He then looked around to see if his boys were looking and they were but he just shrugged the shit off and walked up to me with the Ace of Spades champagne bottle.

"You the finest one here ma." He growled in my ear as he handed me the champagne.

I smiled softly at the thought of PDA before he even began to touch me. Strong and big hands traveled up my shoulders as he rubbed and massaged them lovingly. I loved how he always handled me.