Personal

Request: no

Pairing: anyone X Reader, platonic, of course

Warnings: bakugo being a bitch

Title: "Personal"

You and Bakugo were always at each other's necks.

-

You hated him, he hated you.

-

It wasn't even like a Deku situation where he pretended to hate you.

-

He HATED you.

-

And one night the majority of the class was playing "Never Have I Ever" in a big circle in the common room.

-

The seating arrangements went:

Denki>Uraraka>Deku>Eijiro>Katsuki>Mina>Hanta>Kyoka>You>Hitoshi>Tenya>Momo.

-

You were, of course, across from Bakugo.

-

"Never have I ever...snuck a boy in through my window EVEN THOUGH Aizawa wouldn't have cared anyways," Mina started, giggling.

-

"IT WAS ONE TIME!" Kyoka shouted, face flushed.

-

The group collectively laughed as the turns went on until they started to get more and more personal.

-

When it was Bakugo's turn, everything took a turn for the worst.

-

He smirked directly at you from across the circle, and said,

-

"Never have I ever lost control of my quirk and put myself in the hospital for months, falling behind everyone in the class."

-

The scars on your neck and arms showed the remnants of the attack.

-

Everyone stared at him in shock.

-

Your eyes started to water as your lip shook, trying to bite back a sob.

-

You abruptly stood up, grabbed your half full drink and walked over to Bakugo.

-

You crouched down in front of him with the drink in your hand and took your turn early.

-

"Never have I ever been the one individual whose fault it was that the Symbol of Peace is no longer in commision."

-

As his eyes widen you smile and pour the heavily colored fruit punch all over his head and stand up.

-

With the empty cup in hand you make your way to the stairs, and turn around, looking Bakugo directly in the eye.

-

"Seems I've struck a nerve,"

-

You reel your arm back and throw it as hard as you could, hitting the top of Bakugo's head harshly as it faces towards the ground in shame.

-

"Goodnight, everyone."

-

You walk upstairs.