3.

HOUSTON, TEXAS

JULIANNA TAYLOR

JULY 4TH, 2023

8:00 A.M

.........

THE NEXT DAY.

.........

"FUCK WRONG WIT EM'?! SHOT THE FUCK OUT EM' AND HE FUCKIN OFF THE NIGGA! BITCH ASS NIGGA! SCARY ASS BOAS' THEY CALL ME BABYJOE AND I'LL STILL FUCKIN RIDE! OUU!" I watched Joseph scream over the top of his lungs standing in front of my tv rolling up.

I rolled my eyes giggling recording him shaking my head, I rolled over onto my stomach sighing silently trying not to go back to sleep considering that I was tired as fuck and had a rough night. After the shit Ariyah pulled last night, I couldn't get back to sleep for anything.

I just stayed up while Joe slept thinking about what I was going to do, I still have to reach out to my daddy and let him know what's going on. Sighing I just closed my eyes after turning off my phone hearing Joe continue to rap but just not as loud as he was, probably seeing that I was trying to go to sleep.

I just discovered that he's a rapper from Baton Rouge this morning, let alone all of his friends are. What's even more shocking is the fact he's like brothers with NBA YoungBoy.

I had a feeling that they looked familiar, but I really couldn't put a finger on it.

Honestly confusing more so that this man is literally famous and hangs out with me, it's all shocking but better yet I'm happy.

I felt the bed dip and instantly the smell of weed and cologne hit me making me clench my thighs a little.

Love a hood nigga.

Turning over opening my eyes I seen Joe staring directly at me in my face making me laugh moving back shaking my head.

"Uh uh, you can back up a little bit." I mocked the one Tik Tok making Joe smack his teeth as I just laughed.

His phone started to ring making him pick it up answering it seeing that it was Ben.

"What it do ten?" he spoke as Ben put his face into the camera before speaking.

"Nigga where is you at and what you doin? you chillin and shit like weon gotta be in BR befo' 5." Ben spoke making Joe's eyes widen completely forgetting that today they we're going back down to Louisiana for the 4th of july.

Joe's momma was having a big cook out and damn near everyone was attending.

Julianna looked at him scrunching up her face due to Joe not telling her any of this information.

It wasn't like he was her man or anything but damn he could've at least said something, she thought.

She just tuned out his conversation that he was having with Ben, climbing over him getting out of the bed just to be petty, she honestly didn't have an attitude, but she was most definitely bothered a little.