Chapter 1: The beginning.

okay so just to clear smth up I'm a Muslim but I did say pastor since I didn't know what else to call him in islam- if anyone knows anything please speak up😓

"I WILL CERTAINLY NOT MARRY HIM" I roared just as the pastor was asking me if i'd marry him. I ran and kicked the wedding cake, destroying the wedding. everyone was ecstatic watching me destroy everything in sight, including my father, the person I wanted the most to watch me destroy everything. I was enraged, how dare my father set up a wedding for me and my own best friend and sell me off just for 'business'? As I popped the last balloon, I watched my father's horrified face turn tomato red. it wasn't embarrassment or shyness, it was anger, pure anger and loathing. he gave me a 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!' look, and I just continued what I was doing. if I was merely a pawn in his game and all I was was a tool for him to get his business running, then so be it. it didn't matter if I was his daughter or not, he didn't care about my emotions and I didn't have a say in this, so why should I? I glanced over at him, scaramouche, my best friend since 5th grade.

When he first joined my school, I did everything to make him my friend. I pulled all my tricks on him, and he didn't even flinch when I pulled anything on him. he bore with anything I pulled on him, but when I finally did something to actually annoy him 2 years later, he spoke to me "what do you want from me?" I told him "I want you to be my friend" with a smile. he disapproved, so I took every chance I got to mess with him until he said yes. since then, we've been stuck to each other like glue. yes, although he did have a rather weird personality, he wasn't half bad, just cold and annoying for a while. eventually though, he did started warming up to me although he denied it everytime I teased him about it, although we both knew that it was true, and our friendship only became stronger from then on.

                                             ~back to the present~
I glanced over at Scaramouche, he glanced over back and a small smirk formed on his face. I smirked back at him and finished breaking and destroying everything in sight. I walked up to him and pulled him outside and we both started laughing our heads off. when we found out that our parents (just imagine he lived with Ei and his sister Shogun but they we're mean to him ykyk) had arranged for a marriage without our consent, we went berserk and started planning for days on end about how we we're going to make them regret it, and it came to us planning this. don't get me wrong, we didn't do this because we hated each other or didn't want to marry each other, in fact from my side I might've had a small tiny crush on him, but we did it because we hated that they forced us to get married for their own benefit without our consent first or caring for our feelings. It wasn't new to us anyways, me and scaramouche both had our mommy (and in case my daddy issues too) (sorry if you guys don't have it it's just for the plot so please don't mind it😭) issues so I understood him and how he felt most of the time, and we always planned to get back at them whenever they pulled a stunt like that on us. 

"hahah, did you see my fathers face??" I said breathless as we stopped to take our breathes after running for a while, I laid on the grass and closed my eyes, still chuckling. 

"yeah, it was hilarious, guess that's what they get when they mess with us" he chuckles, offering his hand so we can do our signature handshake. I took his offered hand and did our handshake then laid down on the grass, with scaramouche following to do the exact same thing. We both slept on the grass, not realizing that we were still holding hands together. It took me a while to realize, but when I did I was a blushing mess, making sure he couldn't see my face. I felt his eyes hovering over my back "hm?" he said. he then laid his eyes on our intertwining hands and realized. We both pulled away, not looking at each other for a while. I suddenly started giggling although I didn't understand why, but this whole situation was apparently really funny for my brain. as I tried to calm myself down and stop giggling, I thought I saw scaramouche staring at me and smiling while I was laughing, his eyes looking at me warmly. probably just my imagination, right..?

OKAY SO..I think i did well for a first try right?- i think😭?
I love wholesome stories tbh, sorry If it doesn't suit your taste guys btw
okay soo I think I'll wait for idk maybe 2 weeks and see if you guys like it or not, if you do/don't please tell me in the comments just to know if you guys like it or not and if i should continue it or not. I don't expect this to get like even 50 views soo if I like continue it just because like 7 people said yes you know why😭
Thanks btw<3

(hehe 926 words<3)