I Wanna Fucking Tear You Apart

The Chapter Name Is From "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge
(This chaper contains smut)

As I feel his erection against my thigh my breath hitches he looks down realizing before covering himself quickly with his jacket before pulling away from me. "We shouldn't do this... not here..." he says his breathing heavy before he walks over to the desk and grabs his keys. "We can continue at my place... if you want..." he says quietly as I nod while we walk out of the classroom. He continues to cover his now softening cock with his jacket until its not visible through his jeans. We walk out of the building and to his car I dont really worry since it's Friday my parents wouldn't be home anyways. The drive to his place was quiet yet the air was filled with extreme sexual tension. "I wanna fucking year you apart..." I hear him mumble making me blush again.

(Time Skip)

We arrive at his apartment it was quite decent size he practically drags me inside and I see that he's already hard again his cock straining against the tight fabric of his skinny jeans. He takes my hand leading me to his bedroom after locking the front door. Once we get inside his room he pushes me onto his large soft bed pulling me into a searing kiss the sexual tension more powerful than before. He grabs my wrist pinning them above my head with one of his hands his other hand roaming across my body. It felt so wrong yet to right. He begins trailing kisses from my mouth, jaw and then my neck as he begins grinding against me while he still has his clothes on groaning softly as he does. "I need you.... now." I hear him say before ripping my clothes off along with his leaving us both fully exposed. He reaches into his bedside drawer getting a box of condoms and puts one on before positioning himself at my wet entrance. "Ready?" He asks as I nod eagerly before he slides inside me his cock hitting my cervix with each thrust causing me to moan into his shoulder my nails digging into his back. He goes slow at first picking up a gradual pace thrusting into me gently so I can get used to his size. "So...fucking tight..." he groans continuing to thrust inside me after a while of this we both reach our climax my nails digging into his back leaving long claw like marks on his pale skin as we both cum. He pulls out throws the condom away and lays on the bed beside me our breathing heavy. He pulls me to his chest after making me blush as I fall asleep on his chest after my intense climax.

(~Another time skip~)

I wake up a little late into the night I see Mr. Way or should I say Gerard still laying beside me his arms wrapped loosely around my waist as he snores softly I hear my phone buzzing to see texts from Frank
(Short stack is Frank)
Shortstack: GIRL what happened????
Y/n: uhm I'm kinda in bed rn
Shortstack: don't tell me... YOU SLEPT WITH MR WAY???
Y/n: maybe but I'm hella tired rn so imma go 2 bed
Shortstack: WILL YOU ATLEAST TELL ME ABT IT TMMRWWWWW :(??
Y/n: yes if you let me go to fucking sleeppppp :)))
Shortstack: okkkkk fineeee goodnightttt
Y/n: night short ass

I put my phone down and look back at gerard who's still sleeping his head nuzzled in the crook of my neck as he still snores softly as I start to get a good look at my neck I notice there's deep purple hickeys all over my neck I sigh softly before actually going back to sleep.

<Writers Note>
OKKKK SORRY AGAIN THAT THE CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS MOSTLY SMUT BUT LIKE I GOT BORED AND DECIDED TO WRITE IT AND I DECIDED A SMUT CHAPTER WOULD BE GOOD FOR HOW THE LAST ONE LEFT OFF STAY SAFE GUYS DRINK WATER AND TRY TO EAT SUMTHING >_<
-Romeoslobotomy