(2) First lesson.

<<There is nothing more
dangerous of a beautiful
woman. >>

After sensing this strong surge of perfume from the beautiful woman in front of me, I finally hear her speak again:

<<you know, I have to go, too. In the first hour I have to make the welcome to your class, we go to look for it together, dear.>>

All I can do is follow her.

I'm still stunned by the sensation that I feel being close to her and, although here at school there is very strong air conditioning, a heat radiates my chest and heart...
It will certainly be the anxiety I feel knowing that I am going to meet my new companions. Yet until a few seconds ago I was fine...

When the teacher and I finally find the class, she opens the door and lets me through, action which I greatly appreciate. I'm going to sit at the first bench, right in front of the chair.

The teacher introduces herself to the class, finally saying what subject she teaches: information I was very interested in.

<<Hello, dear guys, I am your teacher of Italian literature, my name is Dafne Signorelli.>>

I can't help but smile at these words of his; Italian has always been my favorite subject, and knowing that she will do it makes me really happy.

<<Would you like to introduce yourself? I promise I will put all my effort into learning your names.>>

The class says yes, so the teacher takes turns asking for their names. It’s the first time I look at my classmates, I didn’t even realize they were there, I only had eyes for the teacher who, to my delight, did nothing but look me in the eye all the time. I see that in class we are 21 girls and only two boys. I cannot be surprised, we are still a language school. One of the two guys is pretty cute: blue eyes, brown hair and marked features, not bad I must say. I look back at the teacher and notice that she was already watching me, so I introduce myself and return another smile that she makes me. I get lost in her honey-colored eyes as she starts to teach, but her voice...
The most beautiful l've ever heard.

At the sound of the bell, which marks the end of the two hours of class, I ask to go to the bathroom and, when I get permission to go, I head down the hall to the left.
On the way out I find myself in front of Professor Signorelli talking to a boy of my age, maybe a little older; I don’t know why I feel this way, but seeing her talk to this guy gets on my nerves. But why would it bother me, for God’s sake. We met a little over two hours ago, calm, Charlotte.

I look at her no more than 30 seconds enchanted by her elegance, until the teacher notices my presence and she finishes talking to that boy, and then she comes in my direction. As she approaches I don’t take my eyes off hers, but I can’t help but notice her bearing, which is just as perfect as everything else.

<<Hi Charlotte, see you tomorrow. >>

She already learnt my name! Oh, my God.

My name sounds so good told by her...
My heart winces when I feel it, but I restrain myself and answer:

<<yes, teacher, see you to tomorrow.>>

She sends me a flying kiss and disappears behind the stairs. I don’t know what’s going on with me, but, when I get back to reality, I can feel my heart beating at an incredible rate, my face burning, and I realize just after that who's actually causing these feelings is this woman. I don’t know what’s going on with me, it’s just... weird, and I’m... hot?

Today I also met the English teacher, who looks like a woman who knows what she’s doing: she’s very sweet to us, also uses nicknames such as "honey" or "sweetie", which makes it very easy to take immediately to  liking.

Once arrived the fourth and last hour, after two hours with teacher Signorelli and an hour with teacher Di Laudo, that is the teacher of English, comes the last hour in which I met the "teacher" of geohistory: a very insignificant figure. She literally let us do what we wanted while she was with the phone al the time. This teacher barely showed up, which is why I can’t remember her last name. If she does that on the first day of school, we’re off to a good start!

I didn’t really want to socialize because of a severe headache, I was just very interested in seeing the school. I went out and walked down my hallway to the coffee machine from which I took a cappuccino. I then toured the whole school, actually realizing how immense and bright it is: l love it!

<<Hello, dear. >>

When I hear these words I turn immediately and find myself in front of my English teacher in all her beauty. Her blond tail is enchanting and highlights her big blue eyes, which smile at me along with her face.

<<Oh, hello, teacher! >>

<<What are you doing here, if I may ask? >>

<<But nothing, I wanted to see a little school, I like to settle in right away. >>

<<Oh, all right, honey, just know that you impressed teacher Signorelli.>>

Teacher Di Laudo winks at me.

<<Ah... Um... Thank you! Uh... No. That’s nice! She made a good impression, too! I mean, in the sense that she seems like a good teacher.>>

<<Hahahaha. Quiet, darling, I understand perfectly. See you, have a nice day. >>

<<Have a nice day, too!>>

This beautiful woman turns from me and leaves me alone, so l return to my class in a short time and I realize that the hour has flown, and once this day full of emotions ended, I fly to the train station.

-

---------------------------------------------------------
• ✒️✍️💜
Here we are with the second chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave a star if you like the chapter, if you want.
Kisses! 💜