Chapter 5- Linda

He loved me. I always felt it but to hear those words wasn't as scary as I thought. We spent all night making love and it was amazing. It was as if we've been together forever, the way we knew each other's bodies and what the other needed was something out of a fairytale.

I was so glad I was free to express myself. I wasn't the submissive quiet type. I took what I wanted and gave him what he needed. I was surprised he let me pin his arms down and fuck him on top as I took control and rode him until we were both cumming. It was hot and just what I had needed.

There was an elephant in the room though. I knew it and I'm sure he did too. Bryce. As much as I was obsessed with Grayson there was a part of me that wished I could have Bryce tucked against my body. I didn't know where he was and that worried me.

"Gray." I said into the early morning with the light just beginning to trickle in.

"Hmmm."

I turned to face him making his cock slip free. He big spooned me to sleep after taking me from behind. I immediately missed him inside my body. His eyes were so pretty in this light. I always thought they were brown but being this close and seeing them this clearly I realized they were hazel but had lots of green specks in them.

He smiled when I turned to him which made me smile. "This is something of dreams." He said, his voice rough from sleep. I giggled wrapping and arm around his neck and kissing him. I felt him harden against my stomach and I lifted my leg and slipped him back inside.

"Mmhm baby. I love how greedy you are for my cock." He moaned into my lips.

"I have an ulterior motive honestly." I said softly through the bursts of pleasure I was feeling. I didn't know sex could be this good and actually addicting. My ex was boring and mostly had sex with me in missionary or made me lay face down. It was never good and I never came. After he would leave I had to use my fingers to get off. With Grayson I knew I would never have to do that again unless I wanted to.

"I'd give you the world without you asking." He said as he slowly moved his hips. I hummed.

"Is that a promise?" I asked pressing my hard nipples to his chest. He pulled me closer. 

"Yes baby."

I smiled and fell silent as he slowly pumped in and out. We weren't in any rush and I loved this.

"What do you want?" He asked into my neck before kissing and sucking. More waves of pleasure flowed over me.

"It's not a what." I said breathlessly as I felt my orgasm slowly creeping up.

"Bryce." He whispered and I know without a doubt that name made us both cum simultaneously. 

When we came down from our erotic high I looked at him.
He was studying me and I couldn't tell if he was upset that I was already thinking of another man or not.

"I felt this pull last night to him after I met him. I wasn't happy to see you flirting with him but then I met him and it was so different like I had this urge to protect him and love him because I felt like he had never had that before." I told him.

"Baby, you were jealous?" He said a slow grin crossing his face. I rolled my eyes.

"Very. But that's besides the point. I need to know how you feel about Bryce." I said. His face went serious again.

"You want to bring Bryce into our relationship?" He asked, his tone was so masked I thought for a moment he was upset. I sat up and looked down at him. He sat up and leaned back against the headboard.

"I have come to realize that it's okay to want more than one partner. And if you don't want Bryce then I'm open to another female as well." I told him. His eyebrows shot up and I felt like I was royally screwing up. He's going to think I'm crazy.

"Baby, if that's what you want." He said after a moment of intense silence. I sighed and my shoulders sagged. That's not the response I wanted.

"Not just me. I want you to want it too." I said. "I would need your help because I know there is something in his past that might make him not want to be with us." He tilted his head and studied me again.

"Baby. Bryce is the first person in 10 years who's ever made me take my eyes off of you while we've been in the same room. Married or not you were the only person for me." He said reaching over and taking my hand. I smiled relief washing over me. I straddle his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Let's go to Virginia and see him." I said pulling back and looking into his eyes. His eyebrows shot up.

"As much as I would like to see him again I think there is some caution we need to have. We have known each other for a long time so this was overdue but Bryce just met us and just from watching him I notice he seems to have come out of a difficult relationship. Plus he has a kid." He said. "We can't suffocate him, we would need to show that we care about him and let him come to us." He said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I sat back and thought about it. He had a point, but I was feeling desperate to have what I wanted, when I wanted.

"How can we fix this?" I asked. He smiled and pulled me closer for a kiss.

"Baby, let shower and eat and we can talk about it over breakfast okay?" He said softly. I sighed but nodded. At least it wasn't a no. He carried me to the shower and I think we ended up kissing more than actual showering. It was nice to be with someone who seemed to actually care and didn't seem to rush through the affection parts.

He ended up taking me to a restaurant in the city that he loved for brunch. He had put on his clothes from last night since he didn't have a bag at the hotel. It was cute and upscale and the food was delicious.

"Where were you going to stay last night if not at the Ritz." I asked him after we got our food. He chuckled.

"You will hate this, but I'm not much of a planner. I dropped my bag in Rocco's room before the wedding. I took the rest of the week off and hadn't decided what I wasn't to do yet." He said.

I didn't hate that in fact. I loved the sense of freedom he had.

"That sounds nice. I have some time off too since almost everyone is out of the office till Monday. Almost a week I'm letting myself have." I told him. He paused his eating.

"What were you planning on doing?" He asked me. I bit my lip. He would think I was crazy if I told him but I promised myself I would be open and honest with him always.

"Honestly, I rented that room for us." I paused to gage his reaction which stayed the same. So I continued on. "Since I'm legally divorced and have been living in a marriage cell the last 15 years I promised myself I would take what I wanted if at all possible. That I would never deny myself happiness and I knew that being with the man I've wanted since the day I met him was what would make me happy."

The expression that crossed his face was dark almost as if he wasn't please with what I said. But he reached across the table and took my hand.

"I'm sorry you have been unhappy for so long. I may be a bit a wildcard to some but I would have never done anything to jeopardize your marriage intentionally. I want you to know that just because I didn't chase you at work means I didn't long for you every goddamn day for the past 10 years. I never started a relationship with anyone else because you were the only one for me. You are the only one for me." He said. "This may be rushed but it's been coming for 10 years."

I felt the tears threaten to come and my throat tightened but I never cried in front of people.

"Thank you for waiting for me." I told him quietly. He smiled and leaned over and kissed me.