Quirks and Shadows - Anime Opening

I don't want to waste your time more than I already have so I am making this short.

I just want to apologize to those people who are interested in my story and are waiting for the next chapter to release and no I don't have writers block (hopefully). I just write this for fun and it's good to see people enjoying it. Just for your information this book is always (maybe sometimes) going to be updated very slowly. It's not like I have Infinite free time or something.

What I am trying to say is, I hope you enjoyed my Book so far and I hope you will enjoy it in the future to. One more thing, if somethings are incorrect or are a bit out of character, don't hesitate to comment and inform me about it, in a polite way of course.

Without further ago I hopefully meet you on the next Chapter.

You read the Title, right?

So you want the Anime Opening, don't ya?

Your time for waiting is over.

Let's see what kind of Theories you guys have in mind.

Shall we begin?

[Yes🖤] [Yes🖤]

[Intro]

「好きだと言われた」

Suk ida to iwareta

You said I was perfect

You can be seen walking through a city that was completely destroyed. Ruined homes, crushed cars, Vanished Hopes and Dreams and of course some corpses.

共有したあの瞬間

Kyouyuu shita ano shunkan

Remembering you, that moment we shared

With your Nail ready you make your way to which ever place your enemy might want you to be.

[Epic Grimm Music starts playing]

First the Infection could be seen pumping in someone's veins. After that the Radiance could be seen staring down at someone unknown to us. Right after is a training sequence where Hornet and Quirrel were having a sparing match. Then there was a glimpse of you looking at the memorial Statue from your older Brother, facing a big, fat, bug-looking guy in a forest. Next is you and your sister Hornet having a stare down, loud cheering and then fighting each other.

[Verse]

血が滴り落ちながら