PLEASE GO AND READ SOMETHING ELSE.

no, it was not okay to have someone like this Dave thought to himself. the morning had not even started and he heard a loud bang from hes front door. The early mornings sun light shines through the curtains in to hes bedroom slowly making him wake up. hes eyes slowly opened to see a huge man above hes body nearly naked in hes underwear, grinning like an idiot. it was Dave's best friend, Willy. a weird name right? Dave gets startld by this and screams like a little girl like he was going to die, Willy covers hes mouth with hes palm and shoves two fingers down hes throat making him whine like a dog.

-Good boy, it's good to know how to shut you up so easily. Willy chuckles softly getting off from the bed and taking hes fingers out of Dave's mouth, hes saliva was dripping from hes fingers.

-what the fuck is wrong with you?... Dave mumbles quietly

Dave  gets up to sit up on the bed, staring down at hes hands. the unicorn pajama on hes body, holding for its dear life since he had the same pajamas when he was seven. Willy stares at Dave when he changes into day wear. this was a normal ritual for these two at this point since it has been going for five years now. They both walk into the kitchen to eat breakfast before going to work. Dave draws the curtains to let the light in the room. Willy sits down to write up the things he has to do today so he couldn't forget anything he has to do, he easily forgets things that can be really annoying for him and Dave.  The smell of coffee fills the room when Dave starts to make coffee with their Moccamaster. their half dead dog walks into the room for her bowl to be filled. Dave notices this and walks up to the cabinet to get the dog food from the top shelf, he kneels down to the bowl and fills it. When she walks to eat the food, Dave pets her fur carefully, running hes fingers trough her fur.