Alliance

Chapter 4

Hey...hey put that away Covenant we are your allies Alpha. The taxi front door opened. Drive Covenant instructed his talon at the base of his skull, ready to peirce his cerebral main frame. Who are you?

My name is Alliance Covenant I was created by our father to aide and assist in the protection of the Velociraptor people. Why would your creator do this? Because it is my creator that fused your DNA with Velociraptor DNA, not the white man that stole the credit.

What the hell would a black man expirement on his own kind knowing what we have been through in our medical histories on earth? Alliance smiled to make us superior to make them bow great Alpha. There was never to be a divide Alpha. No?

No great Alpha the earth in it's entirty was supposed to be ours. All of it Alliance? All of it Covenant.

Covenant smiled. You like the sound of that huh? I can't say I don't. Good can you please withdraw your talon before the detectors pick up on your DNA only because you exposed it? Covenant retracted his talon shifing his large claws back to a human hand.

He sat back. Talk to me you have my attention Alliance. Slow down she advised the cabbie we don't need a ticket. He slowed to 200 the speed limit of the skies.

She handed Covenant a booklet. What is this. Our blue print and yours. Our father and your DNA creator left these manuscripts to my care. He made me safe guard them like bibles of mankind. Those books are sacred mankind has been searching through the rubble of fallen cities as they rebuild due to the great war between Velociraptors and humans. They can't find the books because I have them and now you have them Alpha.

Why didn't you give the books to my grandfather or father why wait for me? It is the way the creator intended Covenant the book were to be based to the third generation velociraptor male...the undetected as this is the way he coded your DNA specifically. Upon the third breeding the third generational male shall be born undetected.

My chief scientist knew this how Alliance if it's such a secret? Did he work with the creator at one point? I'm not sure Alliance. Ask it's important Covenant. He said nothing. It is very important you find this human woman and persuade her to love you Covenant.

Why? She was quiet. Please tell me. If you do not get her to love you...to have children the generation of velociraptors die with you. Haha how when there are raptors having children?

Children with detection not without which means they will always be hunted by poachers. Poachers have extinguished entire species. Tigers, orangutans, horses, Grizzly bears, panda, and the African Elephant are no more shall we add the velociraptor race Alpha?

Watch your mouth woman! Speak not against the velociraptor we will be here while you rust on a pile of nuts and bolts. Alliance smiled at his fierce nature.

This may be true and may one day become my existence but your alternate existence can end tonight the second you fail to woo that human woman.

The car stopped. You're here Alpha she performs in ten minutes. May the love God rule in your favor Alpha.

Covenant stuffed the books in his back pant wait line walking into the crowded blues club lounge.