Chapter 4: Cabin Fever

Note: Holy shit 1K+ reads! I was never expecting this little story of mine to get this much attention. I want to thank each and every one of you guys for giving this story a read and hopefully you're enjoying it. Also this chapter took longer since the email I use for my Wattpad account got hacked so it took me a few days to get it back. If I it didn't get hacked this chapter would've came out on Saturday April 20th. Also I won't be doing another Q&A until chapter 6 is released

"Alright you that should be it." L would have just finished the last steps to fix N's cooling system and would shock him awake just like what he did to V. "How ya feeling?" "Not much different besides being a little bit cold." "That's to be expected after your cooling systems have been fixed."

"Hey L how do you know how to fix our cooling systems anyway?" V would ask. "During the war between IOL and Jcjenson when I was once a D-drone-" "Wait, you were a D-drone?!" Uzi would say shocked

"Yeah I was and before that I was a worker drone all though I don't remember a lot of my worker drone past but that's gonna take way too long of talk for all of that. Anyways as I was saying we would capture D-drones from JcJenson and get them on our side but of course some were too loyal or brainwashed so we kinda had to erase their memories which we didn't want to but had no choice or it was kill em. But the ones we got on our side we would fix their cooling systems and I watched the process and was taught how to do it."

"Why would they teach a D-drone that?" Uzi would say curios "I think that's enough questions for today. I'm tired." L would say while yawning. "Wait, you haven't even told us what the solver is yet!" "I'll tell you guys tomorrow alright Uzi."

"Wait where are N and me gonna stay?" "V you can sleep on the couch here and N maybe you can live with Uzi." "Wait, hold on, I Don't want to live with him!" "Sorry but you gotta deal with it."

L  would start to carry N and Uzi out of his room.
"LET GO OF ME!" L would drop N and Uzi. "BITE ME!" L would shut his door in front of them.

"Alright time to go to bed." L would take his coat off and  turn off the lights and would check to see if V was sleeping but when he checked she wasn't on the couch.

L would check the bathroom but she wasn't there so he would check his bedroom to see V sleeping on the bed "Oh my god." L would go to V and try to wake her up. "V you gotta sleep on the couch." V wouldn't respond.

"Cmon V get up." L would shake V trying to get her awake. "I don't want to..." V would say in a tired tone. "Alright fine you wanna do this the hard way then." L would try to drag V out of the bed but she would hold on to the bed and not let go.

"No I don't want to!" V would say laughing "C'mon you got to!" L would also laugh while playing around with V now. After a few more seconds L would give up and V would go back to sleeping. "You know what there's enough room for both of us anyways." L would join V and go to sleep. V would be blushing but would hide it from him. She would be embarrassed but would have a feeling of comfort as well.

L after a few minutes would start to think about IOL and the people he loves and he can't sleep because of it. "I can't sleep..." L would get up and put his jacket on and start heading outside. V would be sleeping and would wake up to see L leaving somewhere.

"Where is he going?" V would follow him to see him heading outside of the bunker. L would start flying to a roof on a tall building nearby and would sit there and just stare at the sky. It wouldn't be cloudy and the sky would be clear and would have no light pollution.

V would fly onto the roof with L on it and would land behind him. L would look behind him to see V  "Hey V." "Hey L." V would go and sit beside him and stare into the sky with him. "You look like something bothering you alright L?" V would ask concerned. "I'm fine." "You're not fine I can tell." "Trust me, I'm fine." V would put her hand on L's hand.