Chapter 7

BABY SITTING THE CEO'S DAUGHTER

CHAPTER 7

Lee yam POV

"Hmmmm... Isasama ko bukas si Saf. na mag shopping, pwede ba?" Pormal na tanong nito sakin.

What a troublemaker.

"No" I said in authority.

I'm expecting that she will leave immediately in my office but I was wrong.

"Hindi ko naman iwawala yang anak mo, sir. Isasama ko lang sya para maka enjoy din lagi mo nalang kinukulong dito sa loob ang bata. Ano makukuha nyan? Sir? Kelangan din ng bata makipag interact sa mga kabataan tulad nya sa labas ng mansion na to. Ayaw mo naman sigurong 6yrs old palang si Safiya pero mukhang gurang na no.? Malinis ang ko-"

Arghhh! This girl is so dramatic. I didn't let her continue her words and I cutted her.

"I have my own reasons, why?" I said as I typed away on my laptop.

I noticed her expression out of the corner of my eye. Her eyes narrowed, her teeth gnashed, and I could see her clenching her fist.

And for the second time, I found myself experiencing inexplicable emotions towards her. I felt a sense of joy within me as I witnessed her in that state, yet I couldn't quite comprehend why.

"Sir? Papayag ka o papayag ka?" May pagbabanta na sabi nito sakin habang naka kuyom ang dalawang kamay nya at matalim na nakatitig sakin.

She is so fierce! It's tempting me to laugh at her in that moment, but I can't bring myself to do so. After all, I am her boss. How dare she threaten me?

I took a deep breath and sigh...

"Bring our two guards and the driver tomorrow," I instructed.

To my surprise, she rolled her eyes heavenward and forced a smile before abruptly leaving my office without uttering a single word.

I have met countless individuals in this world, but I have never come across a girl quite like her.

I found myself smiling while thinking her before the nonsense thought eat me, I started to review those assets and liabilities of our company gain after these 3 months.

I took a long deep breath and sigh before I stand up and loosen my necktie. I was about to stretch when my cellphone rang.

"Loud potato"

I immediately answered it.

"Hey! Bro! Bar tayo!" I heard him shouting while I heard some loud music along with people cheering.

"I know you will say! 'Pass' " Sabi nito at ginaya pa ang pananalita ko.

"I'll hang up then" malamig na saad ko.

I didn't let him say a word and I hang up it...

KATH POV

Kinaumagahan, maaga pa akong gumising at inayos ang higaan ko saka tinungo ang room ni Safiya.

I knocked thrice and slowly open the door to check if she's awake na or Hindi pa.

I'm expecting na tulog pa sya but I was wrong she's already awake and ready to go.

I pressed my lips together because of what I saw. She's too excited naman at ang aga nya gumising at nag ayos. I didn't expect she can take a bath on her own.

I put a smile on my lips before getting in and greeted her.

"Hey? Saf? You wake up too early today?" I ask her.