chapter 3

the next day mark woke up to sue and Jake holding the door shut the loud robotic speaker was practically screaming

 warning warning the zombies have gained awareness I repeat they have gained the awareness.

mark gasped " Shannon what does that mean?" he asked Shannon looked down at mark " it means that...they know were here." Shannon stood up and grabbed a weapon mark and Stan did the same they all looked to Stan "what?" he asked looking around "Stan your the leader!" Shannon growled Stan looked around and sighed " okay! Shannon and mark you guys look for safe exits me and Jake will hold the door shut. sue you gather every thing up!" Stan replaced sue at the door and mark and Shannon ran off. Shannon and mark dug around the back of the building they were in " there's a back door!" Shannon called " I have everything packed up!" sue yelled " okay! Shannon mark get the door open sue you get out first!" Stan commanded Shannon rammed the door with her shoulder. the door came open instantly. sue ran out the door with mark. " okay Jake on three run! one...two...three!!!" Jake and Stan went running out the door. the zombies burst through the front door and stumbled after the group. Shannon slammed the door shut and the group took off running.

later

there legs burned as they stopped running. sue and mark leaned against a wall panting. Stan and Jake sat down. Shannon stayed standing looking around " here every one have a granola bar." Shannon said taking them out of on of the back packs and passing them around. sue coughed and leaned on mark " wow sis your burning up!" mark said placing his hand on his sisters head. " she has a fever lets get her in this building!" Shannon picked up sue and walked into a building Jake laid out a sleeping bag. Shannon laid sue down. but this was no fever