the start

I am walking to watch arsenal women vs Chelsea with my best mate Luke.
This decides who goes to the top of the league in the wsl with only a few games left and god I hope it's arsenal. Luke likes watching women's football with me cause he can find all the boys in the stands (yes he's gay) but people cant really tell until he tells them.

We are at emirates looking for our seats, once we find them we take a seat and the game starts, perfect timing.

We are now in the 85th minute and it's 2-1, Chelsea scored first but then Beth mead does a stunner and scores to wonderful goals to take the lead. Chelsea are on the attack and there's only Leah, manu is trying to run back but she isn't fast enough. It's Lauren James be Leah Williamson. The ball is just outside the box and Lauren can't get around Leah so she tries shooting, the ball drags across the grass slow but still quite fast. Leah is chasing the ball and only just gets to it with sliding to kick it off the line, Lauren screams saying it's gone in but it hasn't, all the arsenal fans scream with excitement. I notice Leah walking to Lauren and smirking at her, I couldn't hear what she said but she said something like,
"Close one but not close enough" then winks at her. God she's so fine I mean I know every women's fan has a crush on her, who wouldn't?

The whistle blows after a few minutes and arsenal have gone to the top of the league table. Thank god we won. The arsenal team walk around the stadium clapping and thanking the fans. There was a kid next to me with a big sign that said, 'Leah please can I have your shirt your my favourite person" in big writing. Leah seen it and runs over to her and takes her top of showing off her six pack and muscly arms. God she makes me go weak. I stare at her falling into her beautiful blue eyes and she notices. She walks over to me and goes onto her tiptoes and whispers, "take a picture it lasts longer" into my ear.
God someone save me please. All of a sudden I get all the confidence in the world and whisper back in her ear "I could last longer in bed" fuck why did I say that. She smirks at me with pink cheeks. No way I just made THE Leah Williamson blush.
"Message me on instagram" she says making me blush a bit just from her saying that. It's really cold and Leah only has a sports bra and shorts on so i thought of something. Just before she leaves I grab her arm pulling her back into where she was standing before and whisper in her ear, "you look really hot right now but I can't have you walking around in front of everyone shirtless so have my jumper" it was only a black Nike one with a hood on it. She smirks at me after I say that. Without letting her argue with me saying I'll be cold I take my jumper of lifting my shirt up with it showing of my abs wil hitch Leah obviously seen as she is staring at them. I hand her my jumper and she puts it straight on putting her hood up with it. We say our goodbyes and hug each other before leaving her and walking out the stadium.

What.Just.Happened.

Luke looks at me and just laughs in shock, he couldn't believe it either.
"What did I just watch Lyla"
"I um I don't even know myself"
I'm in shock like pure shock. She's so fine.
"She is beautiful I can't lie"
"She is fit Luke"
He laughs at me and we carry on waking.

I get back home after dropping Luke of at his house. I get changed and into bed before going on my phone to find Leah's instagram. Of course I already follow her but she didn't know that so I unfollow her than follow her back so she gets the notification.

Around 10 minutes later after scrolling on TikTok I get a notification saying that Leah has followed me back.

Leah:
Hey is this Lyla? xx

Me:
Yes it is, are you home now xx

Leah:
Yes I just got back, thanks for the jumper😉xx

Me:
You still wearing it?🤭xx

Leah:
Yes I am, just your jumper🫣xx

Me:
Stop it you 🤭xx

Leah:
It's only 6pm we should go out to get some food somewhere xx

Me:
Yeah, where? xx

Leah:
I know a place, I'll come pick you up at 7? xx

Me:
Yeah I'll send you my location xx

Me:
What should I wear? xx

Leah:
Anything you want xx

Me:
Is it a restaurant? xx

Leah:
Yes xx

Me:
Okay see you soon😚xx

Leah:
See you soon Lyla xx

—-
I get up out of my bed and have a shower but not washing my hair since I already washed it last night.

I get changed into a black suit but the blazer being a bit oversized. I have a lot of these cause I sponsor Gucci so they give me loads.

I spray some Tom ford rose prick on my neck and wrists to smell nice.
I put my hair up in a low bun and wait in my living room until Leah messages me saying she's hear. About 30 minutes later I get a message so I check it.

Leah:
I'm outside your door xx

Me:
Coming xx

I go to the door and open it to the most gorgeous women I have ever seen in my life. Leah.

She was wearing a black dress tightly fitted on her which made her look im even hotter. She smelt so good too.

I leave my house locking it behind me then brining Leah into a hug.

"You smell so good Lyla oh my god"
This makes me blush and she can see because she winks at me.
"You look so good" I reply which also makes her blush.

We get into Leah's black Mercedes which suited her so much.

———//////////———-

OKAY FIRST PART DONE.
Just a little starter and this will not be a slow burn at all because it'll make bored so all the parts will be good I promise.
I have a football game tomorrow so I might be able to do one tonight or after my game tomorrow.

Please vote if you liked it!!!