Camp

Juniper's Pov

Carmen took of her trousers. What are you doing because I really don't want to see your underwear. I told her. No " she said. Her trousers were of and she had furry hindquarters that had wait that can't be right...... Hooves! Why have you got HOOVES? Long story short I am a Satyr.Said Carmen. Like a faun so I am not being sexist or anything but like Mrs Tumulus ? She stuck her fingers in her mouth and whistled a long whistle. Three half horse half fish things (what's up with the half things?) came out of the nearby lake. "There hippocampi," Said Carmen "they will take us to Camp Half Blood." What I don't get it ,what's happening, lots of things like this were racing threw my head. "Juniper, Juniper earth to Juniper" Carmen shouted in my ear. I didn't realise that we were nearly there , where ever we were going. I got of to see just a beach. "Carmen there's not much u said it was all protective and every wow" "it's amazing!" I stuttered. I looked around to see a 22 gleaming but cabins independent. Next to it was a glowing climbing wall unexpectingly spraying lava at people then there was a gimantic forest!!!! Then I noticed a big blue house with a walking around porch. They went over to an old man in a wheelchair and a middle aged guy with very bright ilomenous coloured top. "Chiron" said Carmen. "Ahh child I see you have brought me newbies?" Said Chiron " yes this is Juniper a tree nymph and this Delilah a water nymph." Said Carmen. "I see children come with me I have a lot to show you......

A/N: Was that good comment , vote share whatever so till next time my fellow watpadders