Prolouge

(Author's POV)

In a limo, we see Stella who is a princess as she is really mad because she's married to stolas, as it ain't no picnic with her and she sees her as a boring stiff.

Stella: I can't believe I'm married to a piece of shit like stolas in order to Brith a heir for the goetia family...

She growls in anger as she then sees something which got her attention.

Stella: Stop the car!

The limo stopped as she sees a 10 year old who had (e/c) eyes, (h/c) Hair in a (h/s), and (s/n) skins. As well as a bird beak with (f/c) feathers on his arms and legs, as he's beating up a 9 year old imp to a pulp.

Imp child: look, I'll get the money, just give me more time!

???: i did, I gave you a week! But you just came up short! Cause when we met, you agrred to work with me, and if you can't pay up your end of the bargain! Then this is what happens to imps who come up...short!!!

Stella saw this with surprise and this interests her as she smiles cause he reminds her of herself.

Stella: *thoughts* I'm starting to like this kid.

Stella decides to get out of the limo and walks towards the kid. Then, the kid finishes off what he's doing as he wiped the blood off his hands, and the imp child runs away in fear.

???: yeah, thats right! Run away! And don't you forget about what I told you!

The child slowly calms down and starts leaving. But then, he sees Stella with her big hourglass figure towering over him, which surprised the demon boy. 

???: *thoughts* oh biscuits, I'm dead meat on a stick!

Stella walks towards him as he closes his eyes, ready for anything. But then, something unexpected happened. Besides getting hit, Stella rubs his head which confused him as he opened his eyes to see she's smiling.

Stella: that was pretty impressive of what you did?

???: uh...thanks, you're not mad?

Stella: *chuckles* no. But I'm wondering why did you bear up that kid?

???: because he didn't pay up his end of the bargain when we first met, and he started to pick on me and get on my nerves. But what he did was a mistake, so I heat him up so he could learn his place.

Stella smiles.

Stella: *thoughts* I like this kid even more.

She wondered if he had a family.

Stella: do you have any parents?

This saddens him.

???: No, i don't have any. When I was still alive, I was left at an orphanage and now that I'm here in hell, I'm on my own.

Stella feels bad for him, then she's got an idea.

Stella: what's your name kid?

???: y/n.

Stella: well, y/n. How about you come with me, I'll be time mother.

This got y/n get surprised as he starts to cry in happiness.

(Y/N): Yes! Yes! Yes!

y/n rub towards her as she picks her up and the two of them hugged. After a few seconds of hugging, they let go of their hug.

Stella: good, now let's go home.

They head to the limo and went inside. y/n rested his head on her lap as she smiles and rubs her sons head as the limo drove off.