𝟷. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟿. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟾 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟼

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎

On a dark gloomy night, there stood two dark silhouettes, Robin Buckly, and Steve Harrington."Well, I'm gonna go home" Robin said as she grabbed her backpack off the dirty sidewalk.

"Okay.. be careful," Steve said as glanced at Robin one more time before he walked away.

Robin was walking when she felt something fly on her leg, she looked down. It was a piece of paper, she picked it up and read it.

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢

"What the hell?" Robin put the paper in the garbage and walked home.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟸 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾

10:00

"Happy birthday to you" The crowd sang on Will's 18th birthday. The smile on his face was never bigger.

"Thank you everyone" A knife was placed on the table right next to him

"Are you gonna cut it? I could do that if you want?" El says while smiling.

"You can cut it, go ahead" will got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday you're finally 18 dude," Mike said as he playfully punched his arm.

"Thanks" Will smiled as he grabbed the plates. He looked at Mike,

"I got you a present, I couldn't get much" Mike let out as he got a paper towel and walked to the dining room. He put the paper towel on the table and placed the plates on the table as well.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟹

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶

After everyone left it was just, Mike, el, and Will, to tidy up the mess. El walked up to Will. "So how does it feel to be 18?" She asked as she wiped off the table.

"Idk, it feels scary... But like in a good way," he answered. Mike walked over to the duo.

"Well I'm done and tired" Mike sighed and flopped down on the chair. He looked at Will.

Will noticed Mike looking at him."Is something on my face?"

"What!-no sorry I'm just thinking-" his phone buzzes "Oh shit.. I gotta go" he grabs his stuff and puts his shoe's on. "Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow" he snatches his keys and walks out the front door.

"Bye Mike" El smiled as she finished tidying up.

"Are you excited?" Will said as he walked back into the dining room. "For what?" El looks at him confused.

"For your birthday silly, it's in two months" Will giggled as he knew she would have forgotten again. "Oh, I forgot again. I guess I am pretty excited" El said while she sat down.

"Well, what do you wanna do for it?" Will also sat down.

"I don't know..."El and Will headed into Will's bedroom and talked all night.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟶

In Hawkins Indiana high school gym there were multiple people, whose homes got destroyed in the 'earthquake'.

"Why are you here? "Steve questioned as he laid down on his palette "I should ask you the same" Robin said as she laid down next to Steve.

"Ugh, I'm only here because my parents are gone again. You?"Robin looked at Steve

"My parents are behaving like assholes, so...I'm here" Robin looked at Steve before falling asleep. Steve sighed before he did the same.

Short!

Sorry it's short but I was in a hurry to get this out.

Sorry for any mistakes! The other ones might be way better than this one

Might edit this later

But the next chapter will have more (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫)

Hope you like it!

𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚:𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

3:11 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 18