School day

Idk what to begin with so uhhh yeah

Everyone was already woken up only Changbin and Seyhoon aren't.. "hey seungmin go check Changbin and Seyhoon" Chan said "ok" Seungmin replied dry. As he walks to their room he sees Changbin and Seyhoon cuddling "yo wake up. You two need to go to school." Seungmin said tirelessly then he walked to the kitchen wanting to lick leeknow's neck (IM SORRY 💀HAHAAH GOT MY FRIENDS OPINION SO YEAHH)as Changbin get up he sees Seyhoon still sleeping. He wakes up Seyhoon, he get dressed but Seyhoon saw his abs as she blushed and coughed Changbin was confused and looked by "are you okay?" He replies I nodded yes.

Changbin and I walked together to the living room.

I saw Han jealous i felt guilty for some reason..
Changbin whispers "I know you feel guilty because Han is jealous he has never been like this but he likes you.". I walked to Han and Changbin walked to the bathroom. "Han how are you feeling." I said, "I'm fine how are you?" He replied and hugged me. I felt warm and worthy.

(GURL BYEE I CANT WHY IM I SO BAD IM CRINGED)

"Okay guys, Seyhoon, Changbin, Felix and Jeongin go to Han's car and Leeknow, Seungmin and Hyunjin are coming with me" Chan said. Me, Changbin and Felix got in the back Jeongin got in front, I got pushed in the middle blushing to see Changbin, *why can't I hold in my blush?! I know I'm just for a day!*.

We arrived at school. "Bye hannie!!" I said smiled "bye Seyhoon😭I gonna miss you" he said sadly.
"Hey Seyhoon me and Jeongin are going to class we have the same one, you and Felix have the same ones plus he's gonna give you a tour around to school. Oh and don't be afraid okay?*pats Seyhoon's head*" Changbin said. I got sad as he walked away but then Felix came running my way he also gave me a brownie!

He looked so majestic as he gave me the tour. We got to PE first, I still felt bad for Han but then Lixie pulled me over to the girls he said "it's okay I'm close to you plus they are fun!". I didn't like it first but after I got to know them little by little they seemed fun!

Schools out I still didn't see Changbin and Jeongin I got worried but Felix was luckily with me such a precious boy ☹️. "Your worried about Changbin aren't you? It's okay he's always late with the baby" he said calmly.

We got home still haven't seen Changbin, Jeongin was with us. I began to cry (💀 I'm sorry) Chan, Leeknow and Seungmin began to worry about Seyhoon Chan called Changbin he didn't pick up.. Leeknow tried texting him he didn't replied and Seungmin try to calm Seyhoon but couldn't they know Changbin only could but Han was the second one so they went upstairs to get Han "hey Han, Seyhoon is crying cuz Changbin isn't back here yet so she began to worry could you calm her?" Chan said. "Yeah sure, I'll try texting Changbin he's the only one who replies to me." Han replied they can downstairs Han went to Seyhoon and sits down with her telling why she's worried and calmed her down she fell asleep on Han's lap.

Ima continue one the next chapter bc this one is so long btw I'm trying not to do shortcuts on the story so idk if there is.

594 words crazy.