𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 - 27

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

Two days passed in a blur of anguish and uncertainty. Tae remained by Jungkook's side, his presence a constant vigil as he clung to the hope that his beloved would awaken. But each passing hour only deepened the sense of despair that settled over him like a suffocating shroud.

On the third day, Tae found himself once again seated beside Jungkook's hospital bed, his hand clasped tightly in his own. Tears streamed down his cheeks unabated, his heart heavy with the weight of grief and fear.

''wake up love, it's been three days, i am dying inside I can't see you like this''...Tae whispered, his voice choked with emotion...

But Jungkook remained unresponsive, his features still and peaceful as if caught in an eternal slumber. Tae's heart ached with the agony of uncertainty, the gnawing fear that threatened to consume him whole.

He bowed his head, his fingers tracing patterns over Jungkook's hand as he silently prayed for a miracle. The steady beep of the heart monitor provided a somber backdrop to his desperate plea, a constant reminder of the fragility of life.

As the hours stretched on, Tae remained rooted to his spot, his grief a palpable presence in the dimly lit hospital room. He clung to the slender thread of hope that whispered in the depths of his soul, refusing to relinquish the belief that love had the power to transcend even the darkest of nights.

''tae''

''oh my god''...Tae's heart leaped at the sound of Jungkook's voice, his name a lifeline in the sea of despair that had engulfed him. Tears of relief and joy flooded his eyes as he looked up to see Jungkook's weak smile, a beacon of hope in the darkness.

With trembling hands, Tae reached out to ring the bell, summoning the medical staff to Jungkook's side. The room filled with a flurry of activity as doctors and nurses rushed to assess Jungkook's condition, their urgent movements a stark contrast to the stillness that had pervaded the room moments before.

Feeling a mixture of gratitude and apprehension, Tae stepped outside the room, allowing the medical team to work their magic. He paced the hallway anxiously, his thoughts consumed by prayers for Jungkook's recovery. Each passing moment felt like an eternity, the weight of uncertainty pressing down on him with relentless force.

As time stretched on, Tae found himself caught in a whirlwind of emotions, his heart torn between hope and fear. But amidst the chaos, one thing remained steadfast: his unwavering faith in Jungkook's strength and resilience. And for now, that was enough to sustain him as he waited for news of Jungkook's condition.

Relief flooded Tae's heart as the doctor emerged with a reassuring smile, the tension in the air dissipating like a distant memory. With bated breath, Tae and the others gathered around, their eyes searching the doctor's face for any sign of hope.

When the doctor delivered the news of Jungkook's improved condition, a collective sigh of relief swept through the room. Tae's eyes widened in disbelief, his heart soaring with gratitude at the prospect of Jungkook's recovery.

With eager anticipation, Tae pressed the doctor for more details, his voice trembling with emotion as he asked about Jungkook's prognosis. The doctor's calm demeanor and confident assurances filled Tae with a newfound sense of hope, each word a beacon of light guiding him through the darkness.

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Tae thanked the doctor profusely, his heart brimming with joy at the prospect of Jungkook's imminent return home. The doctor's words echoed in his mind like a mantra, filling him with a renewed sense of purpose and determination.

''"Is he going to be okay, Doctor?"...he asked

"Yes, he's responding well to treatment. He's stable now, but we'll need to monitor him closely''... doctor nodded

"Thank goodness. Can I see him? I need to be with him''...tae sighed in relief

"Of course, you can go in for a little while. But remember, he needs rest''... doctor chuckled

"I understand. Thank you, Doctor. Thank you so much''...he nodded eagerly

"You're welcome. Just remember to take it easy on him. He's still recovering''... doctor said

"I will. Thank you again''...tae smiled

"You're welcome. Now, go see him. He's been asking for you''... doctor smiled and walked away

As the doctor granted permission for Tae to visit Jungkook, a sense of relief washed over him, his heart swelling with anticipation at the thought of seeing his beloved once more. With newfound hope coursing through his veins, Tae prepared himself for the emotional reunion that awaited him, his faith in Jungkook's strength unwavering in the face of adversity.

Tae: *sitting beside Jungkook's bed, holding his hand* "Hey, Kook... I'm here. You had me so worried, you know? But the doctor says you're going to be okay now. You scared me half to death, you know?"

"Hey... Tae..''.... jungkook slowly opened his feeling his love beside him he managed a weak smile

''i missed you so much''...tae said as some tears fall down while jungkook shooked his head lightly telling him to not cry

'' I couldn't bear the thought of losing you''...he choked unable to stop himself

"I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to worry you. But I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere''... jungkook said his heart clenched at the site of his beloved crying because of him

"I'm so glad you're awake. I've been talking to you this whole time, you know? Even though you were sleeping. I just needed to feel like you were here with me''...tae wiped his tears smiling

"I heard you... I was listening. Your voice... it kept me going''... jungkook nodded

''"You have no idea how relieved I am to see you awake. I love you so much, Jungkook''...tae said as he brushed away jungkook's hair off his forehead

"I love you too, love''... jungkook whispered

"Rest now, We'll be together soon, just like before''...tae stood up and pressed his lips on his forehead

"I can't wait...''... jungkook closed his eyes with a peaceful smile

Tae sat there staying by Jungkook's side, holding his hand, feeling a sense of hope and gratitude wash over him...

"But you look exhausted too, Tae. You've been here all this time, go and have rest''... jungkook said weakly

"I'll rest when you're better, okay? Right now, I just want to be here with you''...tae smiled softly

'' I don't deserve you''... jungkook said as his expressions fall

"Don't say that. You mean everything to me. I'll always be here for you, no matter what''...tae said not liking the way he was accusing himself for no reason

After a while jungkook slept while tae went to outside Everyone asked about jungkook one by one Jiyeon woojin and Siwoo bombarded him with questions while Jackson, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin waited patiently for him to speak, thet sighed in relief not only hearing about jungkook's improved health but also seeing their bear in ease...

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

You know guys i was actually planning for sad ending but since no one likes it i myself don't like it then why was I planning to make one? No reason though I wanted to do something unique (so dumb of me to play with my reader's feeling) and i also didn't make it because I would be crying rivers, i can't afford it, so I dropped the Idea. Fuck plot

Well, so vote and comments
Since

I love you all so much<3