Jannat

SHREYANSH

SHREYANSH

MUMBAI, INDIA
.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked at her.

She was looking outside through the window , her eyes held so many emotions sad , coldness , anger and many other which I can't even name.

I have known about her for a long time now. As a business professional, of course.

However, today, seeing and knowing her as Ishika's sister-in-law felt a little surreal.

I like her.

I always did.

I like her personality, her looks, and her attitude. Everything about her is just so gorgeous .

I don't even know if gorgeous can define her. She is way more than that.

Being the CFO of RV jewelers, it's my job to keep track of other companies in the fashion field, and that's how I came to know about Ruhanika Singhania. The youngest and the most gorgeous female CEO in this industry .

I wanted to talk to her, but she seemed uninterested. So, Shrey, it's better to wrap up your self-respect and focus on driving.

I have already spoiled my first impression by being late. I have heard that she doesn't like unpunctual people at all.

Fuck you Shreyansh.

" I am sorry," I said lowly enough for her to hear, though.

She looked at me with her dewy eyes.

"For what?" Agh, her voice will kill me.

"For being late," I said apologetically.

" It's ok," she said, looking away.

Again

Why?

Look at me..

Can't you control yourself, Mr. Shreyansh Rajvanshi .

Her eyes are my favorite.