typical Jason

A/N: I saw the latest podcast episode and had this idea. This is why this is a little bit short.

Travis POV

Today was the day I was ready to marry the love my life. Of course Jason was my best man and my groomsmen were Pat, Ross, Aric Henry and Austin.

The guys were ready but I was to nervous to make my tie and put the cuff links on.

Jas: I help you brother.

Trav: Yes, but I am nervous wha is if...

Jas: No way Travis, she loves you and you love her. You both waited so long to find each other.

Trav: When you realize how many invisible strings we have and how many people we know and now ones idea was to introduce us.

 Ross came into the room.

Trav: Hey, how is Tay?

Ross: Nervous as hell, but no worry she is here and she will not running away.

Trav: Good.

Then we have to go.

Trav: Jason, I trust you, that you don't lost the rings.

Jas: Of course.

Trav: Jason, otherwise I will be very mad at you.

We went to the area were our wedding took place.

All oft guest where sitting on their chairs and I smiled while I walk the aisle down to the minister.

On the way I hugged my parents, who were sitting in the front row and then I hugged Andrea.

A little bit later Tay's Bridesmaid walk down the aisle

And than Wyatt and Elli thrown flower pedals on the ground.

And suddenly Tay made her way, her dress was sunning and felt tears in my eyes. I felt Jasons hand on my back.

I never believed Taylor could more beautiful but this moment I was speechless.

Scott gave me a hug.

Scott:Make her happy.

Trav: I will I promise.

I saw that Tay had tears in her eyes as well.

I took her hand.

Trav: You look beautiful.

Tay: Thank you, you too.It all feels like a dream.

She gave Abigail my flowerbouquet.

Minister: Dear Family and Friends we all are here today to celebrate the wedding between Taylor and Travis also known as TNT.

Taylor and I said our vows.

The Minister: If anybody has a concern why these two people should not marry keep your mouth shut, we don't care.

We laughed.

The Minister asked us the important questions.

Tay: Yes, I will.

Trav: Yes I will.

I don't let the minister finished the question and everybody laughed.

Minister: I need the rings.

Trav: Jason.

He groped his pockets.

Jas: Shit.

Trav: Jason, are you serious.

Jas: I'm sorry Travis, sorry Taylor. I guess we have a problem.

Trav: Jason.

I was really pissed.

Suddenly I saw the ring box in Ross hands.

Trav:Guys.

Ross: We thought we played a little game.